TOPIC: Instructions from one who knows...

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Discussion starter:

As a basis for foundational knowledge I refer you to another section here in the forum: LEGAL STATUS CORRECTION > SETTLE ALL CLAIMS which is largely the work of Patrick Devine.

That notwithstanding, this video of Gary Larabee talking with a lady named Ginger who is very knowledgeable and successful in her efforts to help people with this, is quite interesting.

Please share what you know (for sure) and what you can add based on your experience. .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #2

• merida
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
www.realtruthuniverse.com/birth-certificates is IMO a good site to learn from in conjunction from all the devine group information gathered in conjunction with all of the good applications mark is establishing

I cannot stress enough to take this path slow and steady to build upon a rock-solid foundation in order to operate as instructed : "in the world, not of it" because 2-D is not the same thing as 3-D. Man is a "who" and a piece of paper is a "what". So know who you are in relationship to the instrumentalities we have been provided and act accordingly as a good steward of the time-loan gifted = be blessed all ways = walk in The Light and go in peace my brothers and sisters

again study study study and then pray and center for all will be revealed when properly connected :-)
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by merida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Admin, mil2sell

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #3

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
FYI, after doing a search on my social security number I have 6119 valid master accounts and over 90% of them are active involving trusts, financial instruments, real estate holdings etc.
That number also has 984 accounts that are not listed as "master" accounts.
My all capital letters name had 5820 DIFFERENT accounts of a similar nature and 587 of the smaller accounts.

I had no idea I was such an International superstar.

They are are housed all over the world and a lot are in Italy (All roads lead to Rome?) and all over Europe and the Caymen Islands has a ton and I even found one in the United States but I did not dig too deep.

I am assuming my name and SS # are bundled with most of these instruments or bonds or whatever they are but in any event I SHOULD be a very rich man. LOL.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #4

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Here is a question. Was not this Heather Tucci person the one that got a guy locked up for trying to access these accounts before he was a secured party creditor?

This stuff is tricky and I do not think the "public" "U.S. citizen" can ever get access to these accounts........in fact "he or she" would be the surety or the debtor.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #5

• Jasmine
  • User is blocked
Claude: Where did you perform your search. Fidelity? And would you mind including a link and/or instructions on how to perform the search. Thanks.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 8 months ago #6

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Jasmine, GMEI utility. It is a DTC website or depository trust.
I typed in my SS number with dashes and the ALL CAPS name.
I agree with the first poster.
BE VERY CAREFUL using this info or trying to access such accounts.
I would strongly suggest even a secured party creditor and a private National to proceed with extreme caution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine, wwsgllc
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds