TOPIC: Instructions from one who knows...

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 4 weeks ago #13

• Lozanna
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6
This is a yearly membership. Maybe he was done and didn't renew? Or maybe he found what he needed and moved on?

Admins have their reasons and often they are not as nefarious as they seem to us who are just users and not in on the private workings of the board management's decisions.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Lozanna.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 1 week ago #14

Don't think the GMEI utility is legit. I looked up my SS # and got 7000+ hits from all over the world! I was shocked until i did a search on 3 random numbers. 462. It showed up with about 10 results.
462 main st
462 elm street
PO box 98462
phone (462) -536-9812
etc.
At that point I realized it wasn't really using my SS# just searching the database for sequential numbers.

Instructions from one who knows... 6 years 3 days ago #15

I'm still interested in anybody who has successfully used the A4V process. What is your story?

TDA evidence or Offer of Perf for student loan? 5 years 10 months ago #16

• dart0808
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,Almost a year ago I used my TDA account to pay off my student loans (I'm not a secured creditor, or anything of the sort). The transaction/s went through and cleared. I saved the print out with it sating "PIF BY BORROWER" with a zero balance. Just like everyone else they said it was returned, even though the "Fed Wire" says that once a transaction goes through it can not be reversed or returned. The Law Club can have a copy, I have no problem with that. I was just wondering if I should try and convince them that it has already been paid off using this evidence (which may get me in more trouble)? or should I just send them the 'Offer of Performance" letter? Please help cause my account is overdue, and have to do something now.

Thank You
Dar

Instructions from one who knows... 5 years 1 month ago #17

• mil2sell
  • User is blocked
Hi:
If you follow the HATJ &RKB case back in 2017 when they were both arrested, she knew it was going to happen, because she knew that he initiated wire transfers, and Randel bought a $500,000. RV.....it was a whole big "show", and they made it that way for a reason. I do not know these people. I have only been studying the A4V & UCC-1 & Factualized Trust for several years. In trying to find accurate information, I would say that the information that Allan posted runs along the same parallel as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf paper work. HATJ case was dismissed on 1/23/19. They have been set free. They have both been told by the powers that be, to remain "hush" about the TDA and the A4V method. They have their paper work available at the i-uv.com website, and Judge Anna Von Reitz has some free paper work also on her sight, judgeannavonreitz.com. There is too much inaccurate information, you must all proceed with caution and study before you make the jump.
I was studying the new video Allan provided: understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/constructuive-trust-legal-john-henry-doe-trust. This is pretty accurate, and seems to run along the lines of the Factualized Trust paper work that HATJ has done for us as well. HATJ's paper work, and case dismissals, and other usual information can be found here for a FACTUALIZED TRUST: i-uv.com/?s=HATJ+FACTUALIZED+TRUST.
All good stuff. If anyone has done this process already, please post your success, so that we all know what works, and what does not.
Thank you. Have a blessed day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: glory0fkings

TDA evidence or Offer of Perf for student loan? 5 years 1 month ago #18

• mil2sell
  • User is blocked
study the new video Allan provided: understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/constructuive-trust-legal-john-henry-doe-trust. This is pretty accurate, and seems to run along the lines of the Factualized Trust paper work that HATJ has done
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds