• Page:

TOPIC: 27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #1

• inlaw123
A revocation of election under IRS Code 6013(g) is one way to take charge of the situation. Upon reading that segment of the Code the average man or woman will, due to its obfuscatory language, will probably think it doesn't apply to them. Remember that they know that the average American has an 8th grade reading level. That's why they hire people with 30 to 35 years of education to write their Codes. That's exactly why they are referred to as codes.

I also like LLC's "NOTICE AND OFFER OF PERFORMANCE TO PAY ALLEGED INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE TAX OBLIGATION IN FULL OR AGREED INSTALLMENTS". This is a very viable method to place them between that proverbial 'rock and a hard place'. I have used this same technique with debt collection matters for my children's school loans. It really takes the wind out of their sails.

Under international law they must tell you what they are doing when they start their fraudulent actions to steal from you. This information is usually transmitted through movies such as The Wizard of Oz [1939, the year I was born], The Matrix, The Truman Show, just to name a few. They have done their duty with full expectation that the viewer will see the entire plot as mere entertainment.

In the Wizard of Oz it couldn't be plainer. "You're not in Kansas any more, Dorothy". No, now you're in the world of fiction and fictional entities. 'Follow the yellow brick road'. That one doesn't need much explaining--follow the gold and we know who stole all of that in the 30's. If you recall, she almost lost her dog, Toto. What does toto mean in Latin? It means 'all'. She met the Cowardly Lion. The Cowardly Lion was a metaphor for the people who are smelling a rat in the pantry but are too timid to take action--if he only had courage. Then there's the scare crow. We all know who that represented--the straw man who didn't have a brain. And then there was the Tin Man who didn't have a heart. Does the IRS have a heart? The Tin Man was a euphemism for TIN--Tax Identification Number. The wicked witches of the East and West were the U.S and Russia. Yep, they spelled it all out for us.

Not only are they required to give us notice, they are also required to give us remedy. Unfortunately they don't have to tell us what the remedy is or where to find it. [Remember we are dealing with fraudsters]. It is usually secreted in some remote part of their codes and buried in obfuscatory language such as IRS Code 6013(g). They throw a lot a garbage in about being married to someone who was, or is, or might be an alien or a foreigner or a dog catcher, or a.... You get the picture. What difference would it make whether you're married or not? Revoking under 6013(g) gives you an out. If done before April 15, 2019 it erases all liability and filing requirements for 2018 and all subsequent years. I like the caveat in 6013(g) that reads something like 'if you exercise revocation of election you can't come back for another ass kicking'. Now that's scary.

So now that we know how they are playing the game, why don't we just break this down to its simplest issues:
First of all, none of you have ever been Taxpayers. You may be tax payers if you buy gasoline or purchase goods [sales tax] but never a Taxpayer. Nothing that has ever come to you in the mail has ever been addressed to the living man in his Christian appellation--what you are called by. It is always addressed to the all caps NAME, the legal fiction straw man which is the only entity they have authority over. A NAME is that which an owner bestows upon his property. Living men do not have names.

Their fait accompli is achieved by getting the living man to sign that 1st 1040 where it says "Taxpayer signature.....under penalty of perjury". They know you can't be the Taxpayer because the Taxpayer is ALWAYS the legal fiction and we know the legal fiction can't sign, file or pay. They needed a fiduciary to perform those tasks and when you signed you just became the fiduciary for their entity.

That brings up another remedy, in fact, the one I used in 1992. Its called an affidavit of mistake. The mistake was that you thought the "Taxpayer" was you and you were induced by fraud to undertake the filing, signing and paying. The nice part about utilizing the AOM is that it erases all liability back to the first incidence of mistake--that 1st signing of a 1040 form and all future years. I've even heard that one can claim back everything ever paid to the IRS under an AOM. I was so happy to be out of their camp I never bothered to investigate further.

I think the key to all problems with their system is knowing who they are, who you are, and being able to articulate a rebuttal of the presumption of a fiduciary relationship with their straw man. I also believe that making the straw man your debtor under a properly filed security agreement and UCC-1 financing statement is critical when running into their enforcement system. " I'm not appearing here today as the defendant Your Honor. I'm present here as the first in time, first in line Creditor over the defendant and I'm here to make sure that anything taken from the defendant goes directly to me as liquidated damages".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #2

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello inlaw123, very nice message regarding your experience. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible for you to show the AOM you mentioned? ...with blacked out personal info of course. I'd really like to know more about that. I can also be contacted in Wire: @bellabllc

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #3

• inlaw123
As I said, its been 27 years since I rescinded my signatures on all tax forms to remove their presumption of me being the fiduciary for their straw man Taxpayer by means of an Affidavit of Mistake. I have gone through hundreds of saved documents and still haven't found the actual AOM I used, so I wrote one [generic] that pretty well spells out the necessary elements of rescission:
AFFIDAVIT OF MISTAKE

I, John-Allan: Jones, Affiant herein, an adult and qualified to testify, having first-hand knowledge of the facts stated herein, hereby declare, under the pains and penalties of bearing false witness under the Laws of The united States of America and the Laws of North Carolina, that the facts set forth in this declaration are true and correct. Affiant states:

1.) On, or about 1981, Affiant signed an IRS 1040 Form U.S. Individual Income Tax Return where it said "Taxpayer Signature" and where it further noted that said signature was under penalty of perjury as to the facts stated on the form, and;

2.) Affiant was led to believe by IRS publications, main stream media, tax professionals, and other influences that Affiant was obligated under the law to fill out, sign, and submit various income tax forms and payments to the IRS and State revenue agencies, and;

3.) Affiant was not informed that he was never considered by the IRS to be the Taxpayer as that status is clearly reserved for legal fictions, and;

4.) Affiant now recognizes that the act of signing that first IRS form 1040 and submitting it to the IRS was considered by the IRS and State revenue agencies as his voluntary agreement to act as the fiduciary for the legal fiction, staminius homo, JOHN ALLAN JONES, thus obligating him to fill out, sign, and submit said forms, and;

5.) Affiant has a right to contract or not contract and a right to correct any mistake made in understanding the tax laws imposed by privately held companies operating in commerce for profit under limited liability insurance, such as the IRS, State Departments of Revenue, etc., especially when an inducement by fraud is the basic element of said mistake, and;

6 .) due to Affiant's study of the IRS Codes, Affiant now realizes that he was mistaken as to his liabilities regarding the filling out, signing, and submitting IRS forms and does hereby, revoke and rescind Affiant's signature on any and all IRS Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return’s, any and all IRS W-4 Forms, and any and all State Individual Tax Returns, and;

7.) Affiant also revokes and rescinds any and all of Affiant's signatures on any form, agreement, contract, quasi-contract, filing, recording, or any other entry where said signature can be considered as Affiant's consent to be the fiduciary for the legal fiction, JOHN ALLAN JONES, or any derivative thereof, unless Affiant was provided specific information of such presumption prior to the act of signing.

8.) Affiant hereby rebuts any presumption by any party that Affiant John-Allan: Jones has agreed to be the fiduciary for JOHN ALLAN JONES or any derivative thereof, and;

9.) Further Affiant sayeth naught.

North Carolina state } } } SS. Watauga county }
On this day, Affiant, John-Allan: Jones came before me, a Notary Public and known to me or proven by proper identification to be the living man who, in my presence, signed the foregoing instrument and duly affirmed the truth of said Affidavit of Mistake.
Signed this ____ day of ____________________, 2019
My commission expires on: ________________________
By___________________________________ seal:___________________

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #4

• inlaw123
Note: Several anomalies occurred when pasting the AOM to the above entry. I tried to correct them but for some reason was unable to do so.
The signature line, appellation, and signature should be all the way to the right. Debtors sign on the left. Creditors sign on the right.
The North Carolina state }, }SS., Watauga county } lines in the jurat are jammed together on one line as well.
The forgoing is basically what I used 27 years ago. It is probably shorter and more succinct than I used at the time as my own studies and subsequent perception have improved. Anyone using an AOM or rescission under IRS Code 6013(g) will probably end up having to respond to numerous IRS inquiries [as I did] however, once they realize you know who you are and who the IRS actually has authority over, they tend to move on to softer targets.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 4 years 8 months ago #5

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you so VERY much for taking the time to share this info. It makes it easier for me & others to have a basis to "make it my own"....with my studies.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 4 years 6 months ago #6

• eVader77
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3
very interesting. Thanks for share!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds