TOPIC: U.S. Marshals and Jurisdiction

U.S. Marshals and Jurisdiction 3 years 4 months ago #1

• scott1976
  • User is blocked
I have a friend who is currently in a Pennsylvania State Prison who has corrected his status and is now on the land. Does anyone know anything else we can do? I'm going let him explain in his own words.
I've been officially Paroled and given a detainer placement date:11-11-20 for the Nonviolent Federal detainer (about 13mth left after "good time"). I'm more concerned about the 6 years probation. I'm hundreds of $ dollars in on sending notice of my status to various agencies in the STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA and Washington D.C. and they have not responded back. I have noticed SCI-FOREST of my credentials and I was told yesterday that the records department here is about to contact the US Marshal service to come and get me despite the notice about my political status and credentials:publishing number:2020-PaUWDf-EiZ7 (State and County from 9/13/2020-9/14/2020). I've been signing all documents that has been offered to me: By: Scott Isaac Bowra Jr© Pennsylvanian, State National. They are attempting to subvert and take away my right to self-govern. Yesterday I sent Notice to the the US Marshal service in the western district of Pennsylvania via (power of attorney) about my credentials and fixtures liens. To my knowledge, a "writ" would have to be granted to transport me off the land and soil of Pennsylvania to Youngtown, Ohio (CCAC). The Federal Clerk of Courts were noticed months ago:Title 50/ FSIA. The employees has been fully informed and this is continued and willful participating in crimes against State. My power of attorney has her Credentials too and she has been keeping original copies and records of all the notices I've sent via registered mail/green mail receipts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds