• Page:

TOPIC: Official Oppression

Abuse of Office - Texas 7 years 2 months ago #7

• KooKaMind
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Fred,
I listen to a internet radio show on Thursday & Friday nights at ruleoflawradio.com with host Randy Kelton. The show originates from Austin, TX. Thus, Mr. Kelton is very familiar with Texas statues, politics and a lot of government officials along with their illegal asinine doings. He is not a lawyer but he's a lawyer's or any BAR member employed by the state worst nightmare. As he, as a Pro Se litigant, is not bound by the holds and constraints of the BAR. He's learned some very effective methods utilizing criminal complaints, BAR grievances, state & federal statues, state & federal agencies, politics and the courtroom relationships among the BAR members to exact justice against corrupt officials, win law suits and win acquittals/dismissals. His mission with the radio show is to teach those (who want to learn) how to get justice and/or defend themselves from the corrupt system of the judiciary. He takes calls during the show and follows up during the week by phone and email assisting those who have the drive to do the work of research, filing motions etc. I think it would benefit you greatly to check him out. There is a link on the web site for "Radio Archives." I recommend listening to "rule of law radio archives" with labels having Randy Kelton or Thursday & Friday nights rule of law radio in the Headings for more info about how he operates. Good luck, Dean PS, He's got an associate (Eddie Craig) who's on Monday nights whose specialty deals with tickets and abusive cop stop's among other things. FYI.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by KooKaMind. Reason: Punctuation
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds