• Page:

TOPIC: Portfolio Allocation

Portfolio Allocation 6 years 2 months ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Suggestions, comments and questions can be discussed here.

At the beginning, when the club is smallest, the portfolio might be limited to 2 or 3 investments depending on starting capital.

As the fund grows with the club and additional contributions, we can increase and expand the portfolio, obviously.
===========

With the newfound enthusiasm on sponsoring law suits in both the mortgage fraud and tort claim arenas, and with both scenarios requiring about $10,000 per case, here are some thoughts.

1. We all know diversification is important.
2. a single case will likely take from six months to a year or more to mature.
3. in the meantime, if we don't invest in anything else, we basically have nothing of value in our portfolio unless or until the case pays off.

With that in mind I have come up with a proposed formula for portfolio allocation;

A ) . Each 'Project' would set a fundraising target of $13,500. Once the funds are available, that 'Project' is closed.
B ) . Each project offers members a total of 54 shares at a value of $250 each. So each project would consist of anywhere from 1 member to 54 members.
C ) . The Project allocation goes like this...
- 5% Admin: Bookkeeping, reports, bank fees, trustee fees, etc. $675
-10% Crypto currencies . $1350
-10% Gold & Silver $1350
-75% Lawsuit Scholarships . $10,000 . (the $125 left over would be kept in petty cash account)

Thus, 20% of our investment would always provide a base of value and in both the Cryptos and Metals categories, experts offer the prospect of significant potential appreciation so this would a good hedge that would provide us something of value always 'working' for us regardless of what happens in the lawsuits.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariki

Portfolio Allocation 6 years 2 months ago #2

• pouvretoves
  • Thank you received: 3
Examples of Possible Portfolio Assets
a. Cryptocurrencies and ICOs by sector, technology, foundation and management team, price movement and valuation
b. Blockchain Technology Companies - including spinoffs or cutting edge technologies like hash-graph
c. Emerging and Established Pot Stocks - US and Canada
d. Automated Trading programs [4x and crypto bots]
e. Betting and Wagering Companies
f. Gaming Technology Companies including trends in the gaming market
g. Silver and Gold for ballast and long term stability
h. Currencies
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by pouvretoves.

Portfolio Allocation 6 years 1 week ago #3

• Hobbityahu
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
How do i go about getting started investing in Cannabis Stocks?
I dont even know how to invest in Stocks in the first place...
Where do i begin?
What do i read?
What books/resources a have a step by step process to get started?
And then how do i apply that to the right cannabis stocks?

Portfolio Allocation 6 years 1 week ago #4

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Start by setting up a brokerage account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbityahu

Portfolio Allocation 6 years 4 days ago #5

• Lozanna
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6
Investopedia has an online trading academy, as does TD America. I got a TD America account and began small. You can teach yourself, and make your moves on paper first to see that you understand your positions before committing your funds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbityahu

Portfolio Allocation 5 years 11 months ago #6

• Hobbityahu
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, concerning the state of the Real Estate Market.
The essential question is How do i find out what is the current state of the RE Market and how to know if a Crash may be in the immediate future.
I inherited a house, and i am working with Jimmy T. to win a Mortgage Fraud case on it. He's suggesting we keep the house while we take on the Mortgage Fraud, which could take a year. My intention was to Sell the house now while the Market is High, and dispute the Mortgage afterward, which is possible but does not back up a strong case.
My fear is that the Market will crash while we dispute the Mortgage during the year. I don't want to end up with a house that I could have sold, which ended up being worth next to nothing in the end.
The best case scenario is that the Market grows higher during the dispute, we win the Prosecution and Lawsuit, and sell the house with full ownership at the peak of the market, right before it crashes. Profits would be invested in silver which would appreciate greatly after a crash. Those silver gains would be used to buy RE while its at the bottom.
Do you know where i could find the Real Estate Market advice i need? Particularly on when a crash could be immanent?
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Hobbityahu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds