TOPIC: Foreign Mail Drop

Foreign Mail Drop 6 years 3 months ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Foreign Mail Drop

If you've seen the 'Changing Legal Status - Practical Matters' on demand video workshop you've seen a very effective strategy for using a foreign mail drop to appear like you've disappeared and gone to a foreign land. (whether you did or not).

There are many ways to use this to your benefit. I'm not going to give a course here. If you have questions you can ask here.

There is a Mail Boxes Etc. franchisee here in Panama who will work with you and allow you to set up an account via email and/or telephone.

The owners speak English, Spanish and French.

They will ask you to pre-pay 6 months for basic service which is around $200, plus 2 months deposit which equals about $65. You can handle this over the phone with them.

When you're ready, Contact me, Mark and I'll put you in touch.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freedomheet

Foreign Mail Drop 6 years 4 weeks ago #2

• NicholasMeyerr
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark,
What, if any, opinion do you have about establishing a business interest on the Island of Nevis and then banking elsewhere?

Foreign Mail Drop 6 years 4 days ago #3

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Great idea. I have just such experience.

Foreign Mail Drop 4 years 3 months ago #4

• JakeNKelly
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Mark,
I think I found the correct place for asking these questions. From my short experience, much of the conversation, on WIRE is about smaller issues trying to become SPC, etc. After listening to one of Ken Dost's blogtalkradio shows, it seems to me, that rather than pursue one document, sent to the right agency, hoping it will work, [especially since we have [over the past 8 years], gotten our Authenticated COLB's / BC's, recorded our Declarations of Status, HH Agreement, Fidelity Bond, Deed of Reconsideration, etc. etc. etc., been Privatized, done UCL's process, 42Action's process, Patrick Devine's Process, Tim Damron's Process, and many others, but we still have not created a 'shield'. In my opinion then, SPC will occur, ONCE we get the other elements in place [trust, foundation, bank account, foreign DL, etc,] With that being said, Kelly & I are in a position to create a footprint in a new place. The places we are considering are Panama [of course], but are also considering Belize, Nevis, Dominica, and Costa Rica [and others if it makes sense].
I found different services which offer mail service [physical addresses, forwarding, phone number, fax, etc.] and some that will offer that plus create our IBC for very reasonable fees.

We currently have a Corp Sole in Wyoming, and Registered Agent in Nevada, under our 508(c)(1)(a) tax exempt church.
We are looking to create our foundation offshore, and there are many choices for tax benefits.
We are open to the knowledge of others, and would like to hear about others' experience regarding this so we can do it right the first time, and then be able to share that with the other like minded LLC members.
We would also like to get our Driver License while we visit. as suggested in the video.
Your thoughts?
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by JakeNKelly. Reason: wanted to include past experiences
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds