TOPIC: The Updated Process Starts Here

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Everything we've done so far in this process has been an excellent learning experience. As you know, in the old days when new territories were being explored there would always be a 'vanguard' sent ahead to scout the terrain and find the most viable path to cross the territory. Patrick and his close group have been doing that for us and they have been out exploring the territory and learning from experience which we can benefit from.

I'm starting this new category a) to make this easier to find, and b) to start fresh without the clutter of past documents or discussions which might only serve to confuse.

But there is good foundational information which is critical to your understanding, especially in the first post found in the category LEGAL STATUS CORRECTION > YOU ARE AN IMMUNE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION.

Below is an 'Initial Draft' of an instruction guide to help pull all this together. Bear in mind that it is not 100% correct as several pages will be deleted as non-essential and several minor corrections will be made. The final corrected version will be posted later this week. But this draft will serve as a good foundation to start preparing for what you need to do this process. You need some basic supplies. Understand the non-ucc form and some foundational issues involved. You can get these from the document below.

The primary update and shift in focus will now greatly simplify things. It all comes down to doing one non-ucc filing statement claim form for the Department of Labor in the State, and the Federal Dept. of Labor.

Click Here to Download the Instructional Guide (First draft)
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerdeba@aol.com, stevenieman, Christopher

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #2

• nicolette
in the doc info above so far i have two questions: 1, judge anna says in our address we should always spell our the name of our state and use the -9999 in the zip i.e. 95673-9999 is there a reason why we should not use the -9999 in the zip?
2, you say to use the color blue in the sig line, judge anna says to use purple because it means royalty and if i remember correctly i think she said blue means man? not sure on that color. so should we use the purple for all signatures and underlines?

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #3

• nicolette
3, on the global stamps how many will we need? is it just one for the non ucc form only? thank you

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #4

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
Re Post #220 from Nicolette which stated: "in the doc info above so far i have two questions: 1, judge anna says in our address we should always spell our the name of our state and use the -9999 in the zip i.e. 95673-9999 is there a reason why we should not use the -9999 in the zip?
2, you say to use the color blue in the sig line, judge anna says to use purple because it means royalty and if i remember correctly i think she said blue means man? not sure on that color. so should we use the purple for all signatures and underlines?"

Reply: Nicolette, we are following the process as brought forward from Patrick, not Anna V.R. If you want to follow Anna VR you are welcome to do so, or if you think you have a better solution than what Patrick is doing, then use your own judgment and do what you feel is best. Just be responsible for it yourself. Only you are responsible for what you do. What I am finding is that some people have a hard time just following the simple instructions to join the law club which is indicative that they will have a harder time just following instructions on more complex matters such as this. I am not going to comment on what other people do. Everyone has their own take on things. For now, we're following the process as laid out here until we have reason to do otherwise. My suggestion is don't bastardize the process by infusing things that are not apparent in the instructions. Just read, learn and do accordingly. I hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevenieman

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #5

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
Re: Post #221 from Nicolette which reads: "3, on the global stamps how many will we need? is it just one for the non ucc form only? thank you"

Reply: You use one (-1-) global stamp on the non-UCC filing statement and at the moment, we're only doing one (-1-) non-UCC filing statement which is to claim your labor. Should you later do any further non-UCC filing statements, you would need one (-1-) global stamp per each but we don't see that being necessary right now.

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 9 months ago #6

• nicolette
i asked the questions i do because im trying to be sure im understanding the process it is not my intent to bastardize anything or any ones processes but to be sure i fully comprehend the differences between public and private like in the signing process to use a notary to witness isn't that the public? or using two witnesses isn't that the private? as far as anna vr i dont follower her but i have and continue to read her articles she doesn't really have any procedures to follow except one but without truly understanding all the details of any process its difficult to do them. this process that patrick is doing is completely new so i understand that everyone is just now learning the process. im just trying to do the same. many blessings
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds