TOPIC: Treasure Map: from one who's been there

Treasure Map: from one who's been there 5 years 11 months ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Here is a general road map on becoming the secured creditor

It's a shame that for those few who have the diligence and persistence to finally be successful in becoming the 'Secured Creditor' and accessing the Cestui Que Vi trust accounts held in the U.S. Treasury, that when they come out, they are bound by non-disclosure agreements and can't share any details with others.

Let me say what I know and believe to be fact:

I know of people who have been successful and have bought properties with account funds. Funds are available on a debit card with no, or very high, limits or by submitting invoices for payment. The card is sometimes referred to as 'The Black Card'

I know that Leroy Schweitzer of the Montana Freemen had it figured out except for one small mistake he made. He was writing comptroller warrants (checks) against the accounts he created by securitizing assets held in trust via the commercial liens he was executing. See my videos on that subject. One of our members told me that a few years after the standoff with the Montana Freemen, one DOJ official made a speech to a group out west and the official admitted that Leroy had it figured out. His only mistake was making the comptroller warrants out for amounts in excess of what was owed and requesting cash or check refunds in return.

I know one of our members who has been knocking on the doors of the Treasury and who has been invited in. He has been bound by NDA and can't discuss details. But he has confirmed the following as to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the rest of us;

- One's CUSIP numbers pertaining to COLB, DL, Court Cases, SSN, rear SSN cards bond number, etc. are all traded in multiple bond funds. You may have many just for one instrument, for example.

- The living man/woman is the grantor and beneficial interest holder ONCE THE TRUST IS RE-STATED.

- There cannot be a transfer of these securities to a 'decedent' bank account. (BIG Hint).

======= Further Comments ========

Many of us know where to look to find the trading activity on these instruments. I believe there is a link elsewhere here in this forum. This is money being generated and available to make a proper claim.

You are considered a 'decedent' until you come forward and make a proper claim to beneficial interest as the living man or woman to take your proper position in the trust.

Your current bank account(s) are in the name of 'the decedent' and one needs to be opened in the proper way as the living man or woman in order to receive any benefits from the trust, once properly claimed.

Let's discuss....

======
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds