TOPIC: Enforcing 'Without the U.S. Status' by treaty

Enforcing 'Without the U.S. Status' by treaty 5 years 2 weeks ago #1

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Below is a transcript of a conversation I had with one of our advanced members. These are some important breadcrumbs to follow. Further study is required but the schematic diagram is here for us.

J: They recognize those Trusts; and while most, in matter of fact, all of the courts in the United States are not Article 3 - they’re Article 1 - Courts (they’re an Administrative Unit).

All you have to do is through the Department of Defense and the Marshal Service, because the Marshals are the only ones who have an oath of office or have taken an oath of office to the Republic.

As I was instructed that they will invade in part if they had to and make sure that the Administrative Article 1 Court is aware that you’re without the United States, that you’re a non-combatant state citizen for the federal municipal corporation, a peaceful inhabitant on the land, and that there’s jurisdiction. They will be instructed for the public consumption to throw some sagas on the concrete floor and dance out of any kind of situation…

M: if someone has established the fact that they are without the United States, and the US District Court Judges ignoring their challenge to jurisdiction, then that might be the time and place for a US Marshal to step in?

J: Yes, but not only that. It can go a step further. With the secular world (you know what a sovereign is, I don’t have to tell you) the Creator of the Universe, another sovereign recognizing you as a sovereign under Treaty that’s Convention of the Hague October 5th, 1961, such as the described in certain places the voyage sail of the King of the Netherlands Wilhelm Alexander Klaus George Ferdinand who took over the Queen Beatrix abdicated. That Treaty document… They have no jurisdiction to violate a treaty or speak against a treaty. It’s an executable offense that is where the military part of the court comes in. And because the courts are admiralty maritime, but they’re also military, and that’s all I’ll say on that (I can’t go any further)…

I’m saying that there are some real protections (I learned all this the hard way) understanding a lot of what I just shared with you…

I traveled with diplomatic papers from Hague. I did not know how to conduct myself, and you gotta take the blame and be responsible when you screw up (and I screwed up). So I got to sit 5 days in the FDC in Miami. And they tossed me around to 4 judges in 8 months, before they said “Time served, and adios”.

And all this time I was learning how I screwed up, and let me tell you: you’ve gone into the battle ground, you stood in front of the judge in one of those situations and you’ve gotten that experience under your belt. You look back and see all the mistakes you’ve made and you see that those Treaty documents make a difference!

M: That’s important. So, is it mainly the international Convention on the Hague or are there others?

J: Yes. October 5th, 1961 the legitimization of documents… In other words, if the King of the Netherlands appoints you as an ambassador, you’re to be recognized as an ambassador. And plus, if it’s also a church like an Ecclesiastical Kingdom, you have are like a separate nation, a separate country. I can tell you all about that. I had one of the King’s scribes in the Netherlands…

M: And how was he useful?

J: He’s the one, if you know anything about Kingdom notaries: the King appoints all notaries you can’t apply. You have to serve an Internship, you have to take years before you’re appointed by the King. There’s only a few. And once you’re appointed, you’re in power to use the King’s Seal for documents. That puts them under Treaty.
You may want to look at a Scribe for the King of the Netherlands and what they can do (you might wanna do a little history on that to bring up the speed).

M: On the church theme, that is something you can help us with, right? You are not subject to an NDA?

J: That would be something private and that would be something that will have to go into on a face-to-face basis. And once I told you, you’d understand why.

M: We should be probably arrange that when we can.

J: …and it’s a lady… and what stories she told me about her experiences… She worked for the Federal Reserve, IMF and World Bank. She was one of the only Americans on the commission. Did the EU back prior to 2000, she’s got stories; she knows everybody in that 3-letter agencies and Treasuries she’s direct… She is a CEO of an international insurance company, and they have domestic comps. Once you hear the details, you’ll know why it is an international insurance company.

… I did not realize the extent of the bonds. But now I am working on a way to expunge them and recall them. I did not realize it’s a dishonor when you refuse an attorney.

M: Wait, to refuse an attorney?

J: You have to give the right instructions to the attorney, and you have to send the instruction to the prosecutor and the judge. They were running me between South Carolina and Florida for 8 months. So, I had to make a deal and learn how to settle the account and regain the funds (and that’s what I’m doing right now).

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds