TOPIC: U.C.C 1 initial filing Amendment or Termination

U.C.C 1 initial filing Amendment or Termination 6 years 4 months ago #1

I have registered a negotiable security using UCC 1 initial filing to pay off a mortgage, however, I noticed what I believe is an error in the debtor's field, where I have my name in camel case rather than in ALL CAPS (strawman). The concerns stem from reflecting a current situation, where the bank home mortgage corporate executive office has refused to receive and accept the negotiable security (promissory note). I may have some remedy within UCC on the refusal that I need to research and comprehend. In the meantime, the bank has stated that they will not accept it as it is not US currency and not within the terms of the original promissory note. They can only accept wire transfer, cashiers or certified checks. I asked if they accept Federal Reserve notes for mortgage payoff and they do not. Ha!

Previously, I presented the negotiable security to three local bank branches. None of them had a clue as to what to do and would not receive and accept the offer to pay off the mortgage, but did make copies to send to correspondence team to sort out. They said they have no authority and can only accept wire transfer, cashiers or certified check. Not even federal reserve notes. I'm sure various legal teams have examined it and researched it from there. I ended up opening a case with the bank corporate executive office for review, that is where the current refusal is coming from. Of course, the bank would not share their process in how they concluded to not accept the security.

What are the effects of going the route of filing a UCC3 amendment or termination? Has anyone had any experience with doing terminations and re-filing UCC1 and/or amendments using UCC3 with correcting information? (i also want to update the "send acknowledgement to" field and update the collateral information as well. Is it better to just do the UCC3 amendment? In the amendment, I can only amend the debtor, secured party, and collateral.

Does it matter which state the UCC is filed? The UCC1 filing was done online in a different state from where I am but through the secretary of state website.

Thank you in advance for any input.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by glory0fkings.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.C.C 1 initial filing Amendment or Termination 6 years 3 months ago #2

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Here are some thoughts....

The bank may have a point as they are not obligated to accept payments in specie other than what is identified in the contract. The contract governs.

Secondly, it's my personal position that if you start messing with the money, and creating instruments no matter how valid they are or might be, you are playing with fire. The mafia doesn't like competition and will snuff it out at the first sign of strength or potential embarrassment to them whereby they 'could' start losing control if too many people started figuring out the scam and working it to their own advantage. I could cite example after example after example. I know from more than enough from personal experience. If you read my book ONE FREEMAN'S WAR... you know how deep I went with this and the successes we were having.

Many people are chasing after TDA accounts, wanting to collapse the trust, create international bills of exchange, certified money orders, A4V, promissory notes and all sorts of attempts to basically create credit aka 'free money'.

Not only are 99% of those attempts going to be fruitless, but in most cases they will further impoverish or imprison those who are really ill equipped to be doing such things as many if not most people are.

My recommendation for freedom and prosperity is to learn how to 'cut the cord'. Turn your back on the system and walk away, and like in Sodom and Gomorrah, never look back! Get out of Babylon and learn to live free and prosperous in peace. Quit trying to outsmart and outmaneuver the beast who is far better equipped to squash you without blinking an eye than you are equipped to succeed.

We provide you all the tools to do this in the law club. Yet, even very few of our own members even take advantage of what they have here.

You want money? Here's what you do...

Cancel your mortgage. We have people to help you do this.
Cancel your unsecured debt. ditto
Remove yourself from the system.
Build a tax free business to be financially independent. See the Digital Nomad and Affiliate programs.
Build an international portfolio of high growth, alternative assets in a safe tax free environment as a Global Entrepreneur.

You can be free and prosperous if you really want to and work at it....yes, that word is spelled W-O-R-K!

My 2 cents for whatever it's worth.

=========

U.C.C 1 initial filing Amendment or Termination 6 years 2 months ago #3

• Christopher
  • User is blocked
gloryOfkings:
One could file a complaint against a bank, if they wanted to play the "game" on the "BEASTS" playing field, that God made.

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO 64106

This could, possibly lead to litigation saying something like, it appears this matter is governed by the Uniform Commercial Code and not the federal statutes for which the FDIC has enforcement authority. The UCC comprises a set of laws governing financial contracts which include banking and business transactions. Articles 3 and 4 of the UCC govern negotiable instruments and the bank deposit and collection process.

I however would not make a complaint that was not valid. All contracts need being in order, and done correctly, without a doubt in mind. While following the light.

God Bless Earth
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds