TOPIC: Rescinding the Note

Rescinding the Note 7 years 10 months ago #13

• lostviking
Hi Admin,
Please let me know what you need. I just happen to work for one of the country's finest experts on securitization and fraudulent foreclosure. We would be happy to assist in any foreclosure information you need.
Best,
Lostviking
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescinding the Note 7 years 10 months ago #14

• mrsjabb
Hello,
It is mentioned on this post that there is a letter that was attached but I did not see one. Any help with this/

Rescinding the Note 7 years 10 months ago #15

• mrsjabb
Hope this reply is getting to LostViking. But, my name is Joyce and I have been a member now for about 10 days or less. Are you offering a securitization service to members? And can I have more detail of what your offer is?

Thanks

Rescinding the Note 7 years 9 months ago #16

• 636061cm
  • User is blocked
We filed chapter 13 via a Bankruptcy Attorney to avoid foreclosure (on a short timeline). A few days later we received our mortgage audit that we paid for because of our suspicion/conviction we were part of the mortgage fraud in the industry. Sent numerous requests to our mortgage servicer(s) asking for a certified 'ink signed' copy of our original contract. We were told the 'original ink signed copy' was in Arizona but in the meantime, they threatened foreclosure (with dates) if we didn't pay arrear payments. Our 'follow up' court date with the Bankruptcy Trustee was postponed so I want to use this time to use our mortgage audit to our advantage and get out of this fraudulent foreclosure/mortgage while 'they' siphon our our money.

Our bankruptcy is already in the GA court system. I have the documents to file within the GA court system regarding our fraudulent mortgage but feel insecure attempting this on our own without the help of an attorney. Any advice/recommendations are welcomed.

Rescinding the Note 7 years 9 months ago #17

• N3409j
This information by lostviking was useful. I did a rescission letter through a group and went back to look at it and it uses the verbiage loan and account # several times. It has already been sent via cert Mail. Awaiting their reply. I'm wondering if a better more appropriate letter avoiding loan verbiage would or could be sent again, backtracking?

Rescinding the Note 7 years 9 months ago #18

• Pellican926
have you known anyone to get a cure from this? thank you.
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds