TOPIC: Secured Creditor

Secured Creditor 4 years 9 months ago #1

• NB4377
Does anyone have any suggestions on who to contact to assist with becoming a Secured Creditor? I attempted to contact the person recommend in this web site (sphanlon78' on Skype) but never heard back from him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Secured Creditor 4 years 9 months ago #2

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
NB, Hello, I can tell you that I went through this process: understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/
I will suggest you read the info very thoroughly because the process isn't cheap and there's quite a bit of work to accomplish it. Also, you may find it's not what you want after all. For example, you will be "creating" the strawman Trust to separate your private self from strawman self. This then creates the need to file a 1041 for YOUR TRUSTeach year with the IRS - that's right...so proceed with caution. This deep process IMO is for those with lots of commercial activity. I'm now back-pedaling this because it's soooo complicated & cumbersome.

You could also go to Anna Von Reitz site and look into a different process. annavonreitz.com/
After "coming back on the land", there are some more docs sent out, & a simple UCC1 document filed, I believe you acknowledge the SPC status...but further detail I cannot give as yet. I've only done the basic pack of document recording so far.
You can read here & see the docs: theamericanstatesassembly.net/correct-your-status.
Help is available, giving whatever contributions you can afford. See Anna's site, fill in little form for help.. I hope this helps you a bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NB4377

Secured Creditor 4 years 9 months ago #3

• NB4377
thanks so much, i had seen that other web site before and agree with you on alot to it, i had heard about doing a UCC1 as it was recommended to me. is there a chance i could talk to you sometime?

Secured Creditor 4 years 9 months ago #4

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi NB, sorry it took awhile to respond. You could contact me in LLC Wire. My handle is bellabllc
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds