TOPIC: RoE and a parents that was naturalized question

RoE and a parents that was naturalized question 4 years 2 months ago #1

• RogueSpirit
  • User is blocked
Hey Mark,
I'm going over my paperwork for the IRS Freedom package and want to send off another RoE. I originally sent out Anna's version which is really short in hopes that if they came back at me I'd send your version. Now I just want to be preemptive and do your process since I think it's more thorough.

A question that I have though, and maybe this will help others if they have a similar situation.
In the Affidavit for RoE template, under #3 its states:
"Affiant was born of white parents who were both born in Republic states of the union and Affiant, a living flesh and blood man, is presently living in the Illinois Republic, a part of the union of Republics, under the laws of God and “the rule of law” and then under the original Constitution (1787) and the Bill of Rights ratified in 1791, and does not waive any of his inalienable rights endowed by his Creator."

My mom came from Germany and got naturalized. I remember this being a bit of a hang up for me before when I was going to send it off and just wondering how I could change the wording. Thought?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RoE and a parents that was naturalized question 4 years 2 months ago #2

• Lozanna
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6
Why couldn't you say you were born of white parents in the Republic state of ____, and by virtue of being born in ___ is an American National. blah blah blah...
This election is about you anyway, My parents were born on Indian Reservations. Dad was 1/4 Osage and Mom is just poor and that was where they could afford to live.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds