TOPIC: PHOTOs that appear to be a very local moon . .

PHOTOs that appear to be a very local moon . . 4 years 6 months ago #1

• eVader77
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3
Could this be what we can expect to see of the biblical account in the Book Of Genesis chapter one verses 16-20 of a local moon that operates in the same air space as where the birds fly in the open firmament? Taken 10/13/19, 10:50pm, Wilson, NC

You make the determination:

Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by eVader77. Reason: correcting typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mil2sell

PHOTOs that appear to be a very local moon . . 4 years 6 months ago #2

• mil2sell
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
I appreciate your photos of the very local moon. On Sunday, Oct. 13, I thought I saw a "very local moon" too. Like it was very bright, and very "low" in the clouds???? I don't know much about Space/Moon/, but all if it interesting. NASA in Hebrew translates to "deception". So, it makes sense that we have been duped by NASA, and billions and billions of doll hairs $$ LOL!

PHOTOs that appear to be a very local moon . . 4 years 5 months ago #3

• eVader77
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3
In my personal opinion regarding the space program this is another avenue to get rid of much of the money they print out of thin air as well as an excuse to print more money or avenue to launder it. Based on my personal research space is fake.
I have extensive research deep into the scriptures and real science that challenges the current model of the earth and space. The ball earth with water that bends and wraps around the ball spinning at mach 1 concept is only 500 years old. Where the level fixed plane in which we live has been around for the last 2500 years up to the last 500 years.

The importance of understanding this important truth is "FREE YOU MIND". Know the truth and the truth will set you free. Ones mind is no longer believing a lie. No more worrying about what is spewed out on the television news, shows, movies about space. Its fun to watch but it is all FICTION. I myself is a trekie. I love Star Trek, Star Wars, Battle Star Galactica, The Thunderbirds for what is it . . . Fiction.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds