This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: New Category for Library

New Category for Library 7 years 7 months ago #1

• Prettyscriptorian
I would like to see a new category for the Library. In various places throughout the forum there are books that have been uploaded. In some of the webinars I've listened to so far, there have been books talked about for suggested reading. In my own research I've started to build a list of books that would be nice to have or to have access to. It would be nice to have a category here in the member's forum that includes a list in it's main post of ALL the books uploaded to this site (plus the link to where they are at for easy locating), plus a second list for recommended books not uploaded to the site. This list would need to be updated every time someone uploads a book or offers suggestions for other books to read. This would only work if everyone actually funneled the book info to the holder of the list or funneled the holder of the list a link to one found in the forum but not already on either list.

I could have sworn I saw somewhere "recommended reading" in the forum already, but I can't find it now. Maybe I've just been staring at the screen too long. If we already have this in place, please let me know as I'm searching now, I'm not finding a dedicated place for all the books.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Category for Library 7 years 6 months ago #2

• allenstein
This is an excellent suggestion. I know most people still like to hold a book in their hands to read and having a more central place to find the right books to learn from would be a huge help.
Thank you to all.

New Category for Library 7 years 6 months ago #3

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Done! Check the new menu item in the Main Menu for the Members Area.

New Category for Library 7 years 6 months ago #4

• Prettyscriptorian
This library is AWESOME! There are some books in here I've heard about from others but have not been able to find. Thank you so much! :woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds