TOPIC: The Updated Process Starts Here

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 7 months ago #13

• Scrip812
  • User is blocked
I am new to this discussion and would like to better understand step one: "This process begins with authenticating your certificate of live birth and baptismal certificate (to be discussed later) and getting these recorded in the public because they are public documents and are the underlying evidence to be used later in the process."

1. Is the purpose to establish your appellation with the proper common law/conventional use as opposed to the Glossa bastardization used by the 97% of the countries under British rule in the past?
2. What should you do if you have no "baptismal" certificate. Are American Indians, Buddhist, Quaker's, etc. excluded from recognition as an "Immune International Organization"?
3. What if you have a birth certificate with the proper format/spelling of your appellation?

The second question I have relates to the statement of "evidence to be used later in the process." I do not see in the process where this is used. Did I overlook something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Update on Patrick's Processes Sept. 23 7 years 7 months ago #14

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
The issues which Patrick and his group have been studying and implementing, continue to evolve and much of what he's done in the past he has moved on to new approaches and new ways of getting results. On one hand, it's easy to complain that 'things are always changing'. On the other hand, I give Patrick and his group a lot of credit for staying out there on the battlefield and as they keep swinging and never quit, they're always 'knocking on the door'.

Nonetheless, the education to be gained from ALL of what has been laid down before us is highly valuable and will be fundamental in achieving any level of success, so pay attention to all of what is available. You can access all of Patrick's calls and documents from;

His web index: econcurrent.com/devine

His Yahoo Group: WethePeople_shareholders You must have a Yahoo email account to access YahooGroups.
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WethePeople_...nversations/messages

We (the law club) have a committee working on boiling down much of the information available above and putting it into a digestible format which will be much more comprehensible and easier to follow than what you'll find above. We hope to have an early version of that available for you October 1st. and then build on that from there.

There have been a number of successes by various people along the way. One woman got her son out of jail and got a check in the process. Patrick himself has been able to draw $70,000 out of the Social Security Administration. Another woman used some basic information she got from our first video and helped her son stop a foreclosure. Traffic tickets have been 'discharged' using the Bill of Credit which is little more than an endorsement ordering offset against 'The Accounts' in THE NAME.

So my best recommendation is not to be daunted by the twists and turns in direction. Learn along the way and develop a good understanding of the fundamentals and look for our special members library being put together on this coming available October 1st (or thereabouts) .

Now, having said that let me be clear on one thing: I (Mark) am not personally involved in the process myself and am not doing it. I've already achieved my own personal goals and don't personally see the need for myself. My job is helping to organize the information. With that in mind, please don't ask me for specific technical advice on how to do, whatever. I don't know. I'm not involved in the process and don't have experience doing it. Other members do. Or you might join the Patrick Devine study group on Skype where you'll find the entire group working through various processes. join.skype.com/wbkV7X7I0FFj
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerdeba@aol.com, Christopher

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 4 months ago #15

• Jasmine
  • User is blocked
I've downloaded the Instructional Guide for Patrick Devine's process. However, I am unable to print it. i've tried several times. Is there a fix for this?

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 3 months ago #16

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Jasmine, if the guide you are referring to was from early to mid 2016, please disregard it. There have been so many changes and updates it's an entirely new ballgame right now. The good news is that we are currently working on a complete instructional program put together by several members who have been intimately involved in the entire process. So just sit tight. I hope to have some announcements on that before the end of the month (Jan. 2016)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerdeba@aol.com

The Updated Process Starts Here 7 years 2 months ago #17

Greetings,
How's things coming along regarding the process of settling all claims?
Thanx,

Update on Patrick's Processes Sept. 23 7 years 1 month ago #18

• jerdeba@aol.com
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 7
I sent Patrick Devine $25 with a flash drive and prepaid return envelope addressed to my address back in December 2016. I have not gotten anything from him at this point in time. It is March 2, 2017.
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds