TOPIC: The Updated Process Starts Here

The Updated Process Starts Here 6 years 9 months ago #25

• stevenieman
  • User is blocked
Hello Yogi,
Still not sure how I will proceed after procuring my ANC. What I've seen so far seems WAY too complicated. Complexity usually guarantees problems. Clean, simple––to me, always wins the day.

As you're aware, this is breaking out into mass media. To get this far usually means a narrative the powers-that-were want to push; or an agenda. Obviously, they're always weaseling ways to get out of accountability and actually paying out the millions (billions maybe) of the money fraudulently collected (and continue to collect) from the birth certificate straw man accounts. If they could trick people (again!) into settling for pennies on the dollar by agreeing to another fraud...

Well, I'm leery, and kinda watching for now. Also, summers are always so busy. I hope to get into this more this winter when it's rainy, cold and all you want to do it sit by your wood stove and read and write.

Thanks for checking in. Wish I had more to share, but as you know––it's CRAZY out there. I don't underestimate the power of doing nothing...for awhile longer.

Cheers,
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Updated Process Starts Here 6 years 9 months ago #26

Aloha Steve,
Yes indeed, on one hand signing in to your TDA account and drawing out large amounts of it's a perfectly legal and yet some get taken in by the feds. On the other going through the lengthy process as the Non UCC settling All Claims process seems to result in the same manor.....those who are able to pull may or may not get hassled.
Are you following what going on with Heather Tucci and all?
There's rumor going around that the the Feds are changing the format of the TDA access which would result in easier no questions asked withdraws from the account. Haven't seen anything on this thus far though. I'll keep you and everyone tuned on my end.

Using 'Bills of Credit' in UCC Contract Law 6 years 4 months ago #27

• jsmith1
  • User is blocked
the video on page 2 was taken down at youtube. is this a red red flag to discontinue on this route? or a road block by the bookburners at that platform? Any advice is appreciated!
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by jsmith1.

The Updated Process Starts Here 6 years 3 months ago #28

• Christopher
  • User is blocked
Today at the Post Office.
Me; Hello.
P.O.; What could I do for you?
Me; Could I get one Global Stamp please? ($1.50)
P.O.; Anything els? (As it's put on the counter)
Me; Yes, ten label 200-N's please.
P.O.; What lable is that?
Me; Registered. (She leaves and comes back with the labels) Could I also get ten 3806 Forms please? (They are counted onto the counter)
P.O.; Anything els?

God Bless Earth
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Christopher.

The Updated Process Starts Here 6 years 3 months ago #29

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Looks like it's off to the races for you!
Keep us posted please!

Using 'Bills of Credit' in UCC Contract Law 6 years 3 months ago #30

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
To: jsmith1 re: #27

Which video on page 2 of what? I get this all the time. People just assume I know what they're looking at, at the time and any references which are not 100% detailed, complete and specific are useless in view of the labyrinth of material we have. Just FYI
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds