TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #13

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
OK here is an important question.
This guy claims no answer was filed on behalf of said Defendants (plural).
My wife left home for another man in March of 2013. She abandoned her interest here and was eventually paid $10,000 for a pre nup and forfeited all claims on my home and/or business with that contract but the bank had her signature on the loan. We addressed this several times along the way but they insist on including her in their papers.
Is this a technicality that might trip me up?
Any thoughts? or additions to the brief?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #14

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
I have decided this issue needs to be addressed. These folks are nothing if not sneaky and underhanded and to expect anything less is foolish. Please share your thoughts on this addition.
Also, one last question. Does anyone know if I should include an order for the Judge to sign to dismiss this case for lack of claim? Or is my response restricted to answering the Order for default request?

The Court should also be aware that “Defendant” ILONA ALBERT, moved out of the property in question and out of the State of New Jersey during the second week of March 2013. She has never returned and further still she accepted $10,000 in a pre-nuptial agreement and waived all her rights, titles and interests in the property in question in return for that consideration.

And further still, on the 15th of September 2016 the firm of PLUESE, BECKER AND SALTZMAN, LLC, being made aware of these facts entered an Order Vacating Default against ILONA ALBERT. A copy of that order and the proof of mailing is enclosed as Exhibit “E”.

The firm of PLUESE, BECKER and SALTZMAN is in fact asking the Court for default regarding the interests of Defendant CLAUDE H ALBERT only as they rightfully vacated such a motion towards the other disinterested party. There is only one real party in Interest in this case and that party has come forward.
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ClaudeA.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #15

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, please forgive as I have never done this on my own before. Here is the Order I prepared for the Court.
They can not rule unless I specifically ask them to, yes?

Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Pre-March 9th, 1933, Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE H. ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE H. ALBERT”
…………………………………………………….
SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT : DOCKET NO. F-012470-16
An individual Defendant, And:
Claude-Hudson: Albert : CIVIL ACTION
Third party Intervener, real party in Interest : ORDER DIMISSING CASE WITH
: PREJUDICE FOR CAUSE

This matter having been brought before the Court on Motion of PlUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN LLC, purported attorneys for Plaintiff, SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC and the Court having considered the matter and for good cause appearing;

It is on this day of , 2017 ORDERED that the Clerk of the Superior Court is hereby permitted to dismiss this case with prejudice for failure of Plaintiff to provide proof of any material witness to alleged contract, or material proof of any Status, or Standing, or Agency of anyone to represent Plaintiff’s interests in this action, or to post the required indemnity Bond, or to accept full and Lawful settlement upon receipt of valid claim as offered by the Agent, Sole Beneficiary and real party in interest of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant.

……………………………………………………………………
J.S.C.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #16

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
And here is my certification. Again, my first "solo" venture. Any and all advice, help or input great appreciated.

…………………………………………………….
CLAUDE H. ALBERT : DOCKET NO. F-012470-16
An individual Defendant, And:
Claude-Hudson: Albert : CIVIL ACTION
Third party Intervener, real party in Interest : CERTIFICATION IN SUPPORT OF
: ORDER TO DISMISS WITH CAUSE

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, of full age, hereby certify as follows:

1. I am a Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, a living and breathing sentient man and operating my affairs in the Republic and from the Land of my natural birth. I am the Sole Heir and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate named as Defendant in this matter and the Certified and Authenticated proof of my Status and Standing is on file in this case as Exhibit “A”.

2. I have requested privately, as of May 15th 2017, the date that this private request was delivered by certified mail # 7016 1970 0000 7253 8002 to the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, to either bring forward a material witness to this alleged contract, or to provide proof of their Status, Standing, and Agency to represent the purported Plaintiff, SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC, and also to provide to me proof of their indemnity Bond to protect the public interests which surely must be in place. I also asked them to accept my offer of full settlement upon presentment of a valid claim to me, the living Man and Sole Heir, Sole Beneficiary and Agent of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant in the complaint.

3. As of May 24th 2017 I have filed a public demand for these same proofs and given them 10 days of Grace as all these proofs should be readily available.

4. As of May 24th, 2017 I have received none of this proofs nor have any been provided to the Court to my knowledge.

5. The Plaintiff has failed to bring forth a material witness, or to establish proof of Status, Standing or Agency for anyone to represent in this matter. No indemnity Bond has been presented to protect the public interests in this action. An offer for full settlement upon presentment of a valid claim has by all appearances been rejected by the purported Agents for the Plaintiff.

I hereby certify that the foregoing statements made by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief. I am aware that if any of the foregoing statements made by me are willfully false, I am subject to punishment.

Dated May 24, 2017

………………………………………………………………

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #17

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, here is my latest draft barring any suggestions. I have to get this in soon.

Question........I can answer and do this as a cross motion at the same time, yes? I will include my certification and an order for the Judge.
Please advise if anyone can, thank you.

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CHANCERY DIVISION, OFFICE OF THE FORECLOSURES
HUGHES JUSTICE COMPLEX
25 WEST MARKET STREET
TRENTON NEW JERSEY 08608

……………………………………………………
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, An Individual : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant And: : CIVIL ACTION
Claude-Hudson: Albert : OBJECTION TO MOTION
Third Party Intervener/ : FOR ENTRY OF DEFAULT
Real Party in Interest : CROSS MOTION TO DISMISS
: WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
TO:
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC et al.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE and for the public record of this timely response and objection to the claim of purported attorney Rob Saltzman that “no answer has been filed on behalf of said defendants”. This is a patently false claim and an apparent effort to mislead the Court.

I am the Grantor and Sole Beneficiary and Executor of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant in this action and I filed an answer along with proof of my status and standing to address this matter. I did so in my capacity as a third-party intervenor, a real party in interest, and as a Private American National/non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, and as a living and breathing sentient Man living on the Land of my natural birth. My proof of status and standing being entered into the body of this case in the form of Certified and Authenticated public records evidenced to the Court in that filing as Exhibit “A”.

The Court should also be aware that “Defendant” ILONA ALBERT, moved out of the property in question and out of the State of New Jersey during the second week of March 2013. She has never returned and further still she accepted $10,000 in a pre-nuptial agreement and waived all her rights, titles and interests in the property in question in return for that consideration. And further still, on the 15th of September 2016 the firm of PLUESE, BECKER AND SALTZMAN, LLC, being made aware of these facts entered an Order Vacating Default against ILONA ALBERT. A copy of that order and the proof of mailing is enclosed as Exhibit “E”.

The firm of PLUESE, BECKER and SALTZMAN is in fact asking the Court for default regarding the interests of Defendant CLAUDE H ALBERT only as they rightfully vacated default in the disinterested party ILONA ALBERT. There is only one real party in Interest in this case and that party has come forward as a third-party intervener on a special visitation by invitation in his Private capacity.

I have made the firm Mr. Saltzman represents a Good Faith private offer to settle contingent on Lawful terms in the interests of his purported client and this motion appears to be a rejection of that offer and would have the Lawful force and effect of ending this dispute as far as the Courts are concerned. I am here to help the Court expedite this matter and we may now move forward in rapid fashion to that end;

“Rob Saltzman, Esquire ID #043891988” has presented absolutely no proof of his status or standing to address me in public or in Court on this matter, nor has any attorney from this firm and despite being asked to do so. I do not operate on presumptions or assumptions and I am not interested in any of Mr. Saltzman’s associations. The fact that Mr. Saltzman may be a “partner” at his firm, or an officer of the Court or Corporation or of any private Guild for that matter, has absolutely no bearing on his status or standing to appear in a Court of public record regarding my property interests as a living Man and as one of “We the People” operating on the Land and in the Republic.

Should the Court not instantly decide that there is no dispute between the parties because of the rejection of my offer to pay contingent upon Lawful terms, then I hereby demand, and on the public record, to see proof of Rob Saltzman’s status and standing, and agency for the plaintiff, or the same from any other purported “attorney” coming forth from the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman, LLC;

1. Certified copy of your license to practice law. You purport to be an attorney however I do not operate on assumptions and presumptions. Therefor I require your state issued ‘license’ (not a bar card) that would establish this in no uncertain terms.

2. Copy of your representation agreement. You claim to represent the plaintiff in this matter. Therefore, I need to see documentary evidence demonstrating the legal nexus for your representation.

3. As an employee for the office you represent, you are acting on behalf of the public interest (the public trust), and as such this public interest must be indemnified from acts or omissions which would cause injury to those public interests. I request to see your current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond(s) which are now in place covering this action.

Please provide the following within the same 10 days of receipt that you offered me to respond to your motion. You must do so in to order to support your status and standing and agency to even so much as to speak to me or to the Court on this matter in either my Constitutional Court in the Republic or in the administrative hearing in bankruptcy you are most certainly accustomed to participating in.

I made a private Good Faith Offer of Performance with intent to extinguish the alleged obligation on Lawful terms and for the public record I accept this public rejection of that offer. Rob Saltzman and the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER and SALTZMAN, LLC are now on the public record with notice to respond in writing with the evidence demanded within 10 days of receipt. These items should be readily available in view of your preparation so far on this matter. Failure to respond accordingly and in writing supported by the evidence demanded shall be accepted as Default.

If Rob Saltzman is in fact “licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey” as he now has claimed on the record, then I accept his Oath or Affirmation to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America taken in accordance with Article V1, Section 3, of said Constitution.

This contract being established, Saltzman is not authorized to act beyond the parameters of the contract. In the event that any ultra vires acts occur outside the scope of this contract, the perpetrator would be held personally liable for any damages.

I am one of “We the People” and the Political Trust known as the Constitution for the United States of America was established to insure, in part, that the People not be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
As a living and sentient Man standing on the Land I operate under the Laws of the Constitutional Republic and I hereby invoke the Laws of the Constitutional Republic for this matter which Authority is granted to me by Article 4 section 4 of the United States Constitution and I do so to manage my affairs in Court.

My Court is hereby set by the Laws of the Republic and I will operate it from here on the Land on which I stand and I am here to help your lower court administer this case expeditiously so let us now proceed. For the permanent record, my Law follows me wherever I go and I claim all my Divine Inherent rights as granted by the Living God and I waive none of them ever.

Also, and for the record, an answer to this action was filed in my private capacity at Superior Court, 175 South Broad Street, Mercer County, Trenton, New Jersey, 08608 on February 16, 2017, after an Order from District Court Judge Michael A. Shipp remanded this case to said Court on January 30th, 2017, and a copy of that answer was sent via Certified mail to the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman, LLC on that same date. Please see exhibit “D” for proof of all three of these claims.

In Conclusion: The facts of this matter are hereby established and documented in no uncertain terms, to wit;

1...Saltzman has not entered anything into the record of the Court to establish that he has any standing, authority or proper agency to be heard by this Court. Thus, anything presented to the Court by Saltzman is without standing and cannot be recognized.

2...I have agreed to accept the liability of any valid claim which can be presented. As such there is no dispute. The Court has no jurisdiction over any matter which is not in dispute. This matter is still in process of being settled administratively. Thus, there is no claim upon which the court can grant any relief and no issue exists for the Court to hear.

3...My private offer to settle the matter in good faith has been refused. The U.C.C. provides that "an offer to pay in full, which is refused, is a debt paid at law." By operation of law, the matter is settled.

In the absence of any documentary evidence to the contrary to rebut the above, any attempts to continue to harass, insult or adversely affect my property and interests in this matter will be considered to be ultra vires and personal liability will accrue for any damages which are recognized by, among others; 18 USC 241 & 242, 15 USC 1 & 2, RICO and others.

You have been duly noticed,
Sincerely,
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

c/c by messenger delivery to;
Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Judge Paul Innes
Pluese, Becker and Saltzman, LLC

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #18

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK.......so in response to my private letter they moved for default........in response to my cross motion to dismiss with prejudice I get a back dated private letter sent way late with nothing of substance offered or even mentioned.
Here is my draft of a private response.
Question........... do I courtesy copy this one to the Judge as well?
I am thinking yes.........they clearly do not like what I am doing.
As always, thoughts, advice, suggestions very helpful and appreciated;

TO: PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, Rob Saltzman, Stuart H. West, et al;

Re: SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC vs CLAUDE H ALBERT, et al,
Docket F-012470-16.

I am surprised to receive your correspondence with a date of May 22nd 2017 under your letterhead, but mailed on May 30th 2017, and received by me on May 31st 2017 via UPS overnight.

I extended to your firm a generous 10 business days to provide me with the necessary proofs of New Jersey State licensure for any attorney from your firm to prove your Status or Standing to lawfully address me on this matter.

I also required proof of your Agency or the nexus for your representation agreement with the purported Plaintiff.
I also required proof of the required indemnity Bond protecting the public interest for this action.
I also required a verified claim regarding the alleged contract against me, the living, breathing, sentient man living on the Land and I offered to settle any valid claim, once received with the necessary documentation, to pay in full, in money of account of the United States.

You are in default. The date that you mailed your letter to me is well after you were out of time to object or to even honorably plead for more time, or to provide the evidence required to proceed and places you in default.

You have not only failed to provide a single shred of the evidence required, you send me a back dated letter without even discussing a single substantive issue. This letter may not even be considered a response as it has absolutely nothing of documentary or substantive value.

Your claim is without merit and this matter is now res adjudicata via administrative procedure.

………………………………………………………
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds