TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 9 months ago #43

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
Another update.......I am trying to stream line this notice.

Claude-Hudson: Albert
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
In care of 58 Shelburne Drive, near Ewing, New Jersey [08638]
……………………………………………………………………………
SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff : CHANCERY DIVISON
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
: FINAL WARNING AND NOTICE
: OF INTENT TO SUE WITH
: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
RE:
Purported hearing(s) on June 23rd, 2017 and August 4th, 2017 and lack of notice to purported defendant (s), demand to uphold Judgement regarding this Docket.
TO:
The Office of Foreclosure
Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Judge Paul Innes, P.J. CH.
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.
Courtesy Copy to:
Mercer County Court Administrator
Mercer County Supreme Court Chief Judge;

1, It is appearing that a purported hearing regarding the property interests in Docket.: F-012470-16 was conducted in the courtroom of Judge Paul Innes on June 23rd, 2017 and that a purported “hearing” is scheduled for August 4th, 2017, according to this testimony in the form of a letter received from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC. (See Exhibit 1 C enclosed).

2, Will the court please be so kind as to produce the evidence that purported Defendant(s) were properly notified of these “hearings” by the court and according to the rules of civil procedure for The State of New Jersey and to explain how it is attempting to proceed after Judgement has been rendered on all pertinent issues.

3, In the letter received from Stuart H. West, Esquire 015672002, a style of name I do not believe matches the style of name that would accompany any Oath or Affirmation that would be required for any legitimate officer, or be allowed to be used by any legitimate or Lawful court or venue to swear by, he specifically testifies that the issue of the validity of the default and the validity of the mortgage have not been challenged.

4, An Affidavit of Truth is in evidence in this case that has not been challenged and has matured as Truth and Judgement regarding this Docket.

5, The Truth and irrefutable Judgement is in evidence as fact before this court that there is no legitimate claim before the court, there is no issue, there is no remedy possible for the court to provide and there is no party with proper standing to come before this court.

6, I demand this court uphold the irrefutable Judgement that is now in place that no valid debt exists and dismiss this action or be subject to criminal charges and contempt of due process and as parties in a conspiracy with the Law Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, against the unalienable Rights and interests of the unchallenged Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant.

Further still;
7, I demand to know if this court is attempting to proceed in Admiralty or Maritime jurisdiction purports to have a valid International Maritime contract in place regarding the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant.

8. I demand that if any International Maritime contract that binds, or presumes to bind, the Sole Beneficiary and living, breathing sentient Man, living on the Land of his Natural Birth be produced for examination and absence of fraud, if such a contract exists, as there is no memory or knowledge of ever being presented with or willfully agreeing to any such contract.

I accept the Oaths or Affirmations of all court officers and agents appearing to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and in the full name and capacity of the person who took that Oath or Affirmation without the use of nicknames or initials.

I release and discharge all officers and agents of this court from any obligation to impose military or admiralty or maritime jurisdiction and will hold the court harmless providing my demand to uphold the Judgement of the unchallenged Affidavit of Truth is honored.

In conclusion, the facts of this matter are established.

This is my final offer and demand and I will broach no more unlawful conduct regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 and due process of Law from any party, officer, court, entity, corporation or individual.
You have been duly and fairly noticed,

…………………………………………………………………seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for
“CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.

FOLLOWED BY THIS NEW AFFIDAVIT

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAUDE-HUDSON: ALBERT
IN RE:

SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC :
Plaintiff, :
v. : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al, : CHANCERY DIVISON
Defendants(s), : MERCER COUNTY
: DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
: AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, hereafter Affiant, a Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, a living and breathing sentient Man and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant CLAUDE H. ALBERT, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify to, and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby swear that the following facts are true, correct and not misleading.

1. Affiant never received written or any proper direct notification from the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of the “hearing” that purportedly took place in his courtroom with Attorneys from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, representing Plaintiff’s interests only regarding this Docket on June 23rd, 2017.

2. Affiant never received written or any direct notification from the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of the hearing that has purportedly been scheduled on August 4th, 2017 as of the date of this Affidavit.

3. Affiant never received notification from the Office of Foreclosure, nor from any office of the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of any kind regarding the ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS dated June 7th, 2017 despite the court receiving with consideration an objection to said motion and cross motion being filed with the court on May 25th, 2017.

Affiant requires that any response or rebuttal from any officer or person to this sworn Oath and Affidavit be returned to me in kind as the sworn Oath and Affidavit executed and personally signed and notarized in their individual capacity as being true, correct and complete and that it be answered line by line and that it be answered in 30 days or Affiants Affidavit will stand as Truth and an unrebutted Judgment in commerce.
Sincerely,
…………………………………………….seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert in esse and sui juris
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of July, 2017.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 9 months ago #44

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
I will keep trying this.............

Claude-Hudson: Albert
In care of 58 Shelburne Drive, near Ewing, New Jersey [08638]
……………………………………………………………………………
SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff : CHANCERY DIVISON
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
: FINAL WARNING AND NOTICE
: OF INTENT TO SUE WITH
: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
RE:
Purported hearing(s) on June 23rd, 2017 and August 4th, 2017 and lack of notice to purported defendant (s), demand to uphold Judgement regarding this Docket.
TO:
The Office of Foreclosure
Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Judge Paul Innes, P.J. CH.
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.
Courtesy Copy to:
Mercer County Court Administrator
Mercer County Supreme Court Chief Judge;

1, It is appearing that a purported hearing regarding the property interests in Docket.: F-012470-16 was conducted in the courtroom of Judge Paul Innes on June 23rd, 2017 and that a purported “hearing” is scheduled for August 4th, 2017, according to this testimony in the form of a letters received from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC. (See Exhibit 1 C for letters of proof enclosed).

2, Will the court please be so kind as to produce the evidence that purported Defendant(s) were properly notified of these “hearings” by the court and according to the rules of civil procedure for The State of New Jersey and to explain how it has subject matter jurisdiction and is attempting to proceed after Judgement has been rendered on all pertinent issues.

3, As purported Defendant has no notice other than a mention of purported “hearing” in the heading of a letter brief from Stuart H. West, Esquire 015672002, to Judge Paul Innes, and has absolutely no clue or notification from anyone as to the nature or purpose or even the time of day of this “hearing”, then Agent and Sole Beneficiary for the named Defendant will respectfully decline to attend for cause without dishonor.

4, In the letter received from Stuart H. West, Esquire 015672002, a style of name I do not believe matches the style of name that would accompany any Oath or Affirmation that would be required for any legitimate officer, or be allowed to be used by any legitimate or lawful court or venue operating with lawful Authority to swear by, he specifically testifies that the issue of the validity of the default and the validity of the mortgage have not been challenged.

4, An Affidavit of Truth is in evidence in this case that has not been challenged and has matured as Truth and Judgement regarding this Docket.

5, The Truth and irrefutable Judgement is in evidence as fact before this court that there is no legitimate or verified claim before the court, an offer to pay if full upon presentment of a valid claim has been rejected, there is no issue, there is no remedy possible for the court to provide as it lacks subject matter jurisdiction and there is no party with proper standing to come before this court as Agent for the Plaintiff.

6, I demand this court uphold the irrefutable Judgement that is now in place that no valid debt exists and dismiss this action or be subject to criminal charges and contempt of due process and as parties in a conspiracy with the Law Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, against the unalienable Rights and interests of the unchallenged Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant and real party in interest.
Further still;

I accept the Oaths or Affirmations of all court officers and agents appearing to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and in the full name and capacity of the person who took that Oath or Affirmation without the use of nicknames or initials.

I release and discharge all officers and agents of this court from any obligation to impose military or admiralty or maritime jurisdiction and will hold the court harmless providing my demand to uphold the Judgement of the unchallenged Affidavit of Truth is honored.

In conclusion, the facts of this matter are established.

This is my final offer and demand and I will broach no more unlawful conduct regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 and assault upon my rights to due process of law from any party, officer, court, entity, corporation or individual.
You have been duly and fairly noticed,

…………………………………………………………………seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for
“CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

County of Mercer )

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.

AND WITH THIS AFFIDAVIT BEHIND IT

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAUDE-HUDSON: ALBERT
IN RE:

SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC :
Plaintiff, :
v. : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al, : CHANCERY DIVISON
Defendants(s), : MERCER COUNTY
: DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
: AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, hereafter Affiant, a Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, a living and breathing sentient Man and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant CLAUDE H. ALBERT, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify to, and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby swear that the following facts are true, correct and not misleading.

1. Affiant never received written or any proper direct notification from the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of the “hearing” that purportedly took place in his courtroom with Attorneys from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, representing Plaintiff’s interests only regarding this Docket on June 23rd, 2017.

2. Affiant never received written or any direct notification from the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of the hearing, or of the nature of the hearing that has purportedly been scheduled on August 4th, 2017 as of the date of this Affidavit.

3. Affiant never received notification from the Office of Foreclosure, nor from any office of the court, nor from Judge Paul Innes, nor from his staff, of any kind regarding the ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS dated June 7th, 2017 despite the court receiving with consideration an objection to said motion and cross motion being filed with the court on May 25th, 2017.

4, Affiant is a Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen” as a matter of Certified and Authenticated public record and unchallenged Affidavit and sworn declaration.

5, Affiant is a living, breathing, sentient Man living on the Land of his Natural birth as proven by the unrebutted Affidavit of life and name within said public record and declaration.

6, Affiant has revoked all signatures of suretyship ever provided on behalf of New Jersey quasi corporate, sole/artificial person/statutory Public U.S. citizen “CLAUDE H. ALBERT” created on October 17, 1955 and Nunc Pro Tunc Ab Initio and every signature now being a signature of agency on every public contract and every private contract without recourse and without prejudice and this witnessed rescission of signatures of suretyship is also within said Certified and Authenticated public record and declaration.

Affiant requires that any response or rebuttal from any officer or person to this sworn Oath and Affidavit be returned to me in kind as the sworn Oath and Affidavit executed and personally signed and notarized in their individual capacity as being true, correct and complete and that it be answered line by line and that it be answered in 30 days or Affiants Affidavit will stand as Truth and an unrebutted Judgment in commerce.

Sincerely,
…………………………………………….seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert in esse and sui juris
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

County of Mercer )

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of July, 2017.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds