TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #7

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you again. A private record under seal "in camera" to the Judge it is.
I think this is what you were talking about regarding him taking "judicial notice".
To me, this is more a letter to the judge than to the opposing attorney in a way but it is a reasonably polite way of getting his attention, yes? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #8

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
How does this look as a letter to the Judge sent by certified mail to his private chambers?
Short and sweet is best, hey?

Date May 12, 2017

To: Judge So and So
Mercer County Superior Court 175 South Broad Street, Trenton, New Jersey, 08608

Re: Notice and copy of private settlement offer regarding Specialized Loan Servicing LLC vs CLAUDE H ALBERT, Case # MER-F012470-16

Greetings Judge, as you are aware from my prior filing in this case I made an offer to privately settle this matter in February of this year. Although that offer was not accepted I am confident that the parties can handle this matter administratively without the need for court.
As a courtesy, I will keep you privately informed of the private settlement proceedings that I am certain can effectively end this dispute.

Sincerely,

………………………………………………………………………………

Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #9

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Here is an update. I sent the private offer to the Law firm and copied the Judge privately to Chambers. Shortly after one of the partners at the firm filed a Notice of Motion for entry of default claiming that "no answer has been filed on behalf of defendants".

Here is an initial draft of my reply, feedback and advice greatly appreciated,

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CHANCERY DIVISION, OFFICE OF THE FORECLOSURES
HUGHES JUSTICE COMPLEX
25 WEST MARKET STREET
TRENTON NEW JERSEY 08608

……………………………………………………
SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al. : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
OBJECTION TO MOTION AND
DEMAND FOR STANDING

TO:
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC et al.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that in timely response to the claim of purported attorney Rob Saltzman that “no answer has been filed on behalf of said defendants”. This is a patently false statement and an effort to mislead the Court.

I am the Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant in this action and I filed an answer along with proof of my status and standing to address this matter. I did so in my capacity as a 3rd party intervener, a real party in interest, and as a Private American National/non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, and as a living and breathing sentient Man living on the Land of my natural birth. My proof of status and standing being entered into the body of this case in the form of Certified and Authenticated public records evidenced to the Court in that filing as Exhibit “A”.

I have made the firm Mr. Saltzman represents a private offer to settle in the interests of his purported client and this motion appears to be a rejection of that offer and thereby ending this dispute as far as the Courts are concerned.

“Rob Saltzman, Esquire ID #043891988” has presented absolutely no proof of status or standing to address me in public or in Court on this matter. I do not operate on presumptions or assumptions and I am not interested in any of Mr. Saltzman’s associations. The fact that Mr. Saltzman may be an “officer of the Court” speaks more to potential collusion and/or possibly racketeering, and that these “actions at law” are in fact an administrative hearing being held in bankruptcy and his status as an “officer in a Court or a Corporation” has absolutely no bearing on his standing or status regarding my property interests as a living Man and one of “We the People”.

Should the Court not decide that there is no dispute between the parties and regarding Rob Saltzman’s, status, standing, or agency for the plaintiff, or any other purported “attorney” coming forth from the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman, I hereby demand;

1. Certified copy of your license to practice law. You purport to be an attorney however I do not operate on assumptions and presumptions. Therefor I require your state issued ‘license’ (not a bar card) that would establish this in no uncertain terms. Place this into evidence with the Court immediately or withdraw this action Nunc pro tunc ab intio.

2. Copy of your representation agreement. You claim to represent the plaintiff in this matter. Therefore, I need to see documentary evidence demonstrating the legal nexus for your representation. Place this into evidence with the Court immediately or withdraw this action Nunc pro tunc ab intio.

3. As an employee for the office you represent, you are acting on behalf of the public interest (the public trust), and as such this public interest must be indemnified from acts or omissions which would cause injury to those public interests. I request to see your current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond(s) which are now in place covering this action. Place this into evidence with the Court immediately or withdraw this action Nunc pro tunc ab intio.

If Rob Saltzman is in fact “licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey” as he now has claimed on the record, then I accept his Oath or Affirmation to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America taken in accordance with Article V1, Section 3, of said Constitution.

I am one of “We the People” and that Political Trust was established to insure, in part, that the People not be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

As a living and sentient Man standing on the Land I operate under the Laws of the Constitutional Republic and I hereby invoke the Laws of the Constitutional Republic for this matter which Authority is granted to me by Article 4 section 4 of the United States Constitution and I do so to manage my affairs in Court.

My Court is hereby set by the Laws of the Republic and I will operate it from here on the Land on which I stand and I am here to help your Court administer this case expeditiously so let us proceed.

For the permanent record, my Law follows me wherever I go and I claim all of my Divine Inherent rights as granted by the Living God and I waive none of them ever.

Also for the record, my response to this action was filed in Superior Court, 175 South Broad Street, Mercer County, Trenton, New Jersey, 08608 on February 16, 2017 and a copy of that answer was sent via Certified mail to the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman LLC on that same date. Please see exhibit “D” for proof of both claims.

Rob Saltzman has made a claim that no response was ever made on behalf of the Defendant CLAUDE H ALBERT. Please provide the specificity of your basis for filing this motion and considering Exhibit “D”. I hereby demand that you also provide to myself and to the Court;

1. Documentary or material evidence clearly proving that I am a ‘Person’, and that I am in fact residing or doing business in the STATE OF NEW JERSEY or within the United States and a person who would be subject to the statutory code you are using or attempting to use. (According to Washington Revised Statues RCW 62A.9A-307 (h) Location of United States. The United States is located in the District of Columbia).

2. Documentary or material evidence showing that I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, am the surety, guarantor and/or debtor for the named defendant, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, or any other derivation of that all capital letters name, the cestui que trust. I require authenticated evidence that establishes such a relationship expressly exists. Any presumed relationship as surety is withdrawn, disclaimed, and rebutted Nunc pro tunc to the date of October 17th, 1955 which may be found on the Certified and Double Authenticated birth certificate found within my Certified and Authenticated Declaration of Status which is on file in the body of this case and a copy of which has already been presented to you.

You are now advised that should you fail to establish your claim properly in accordance with the above and you proceed to make additional attempts at collection/prosecution, via the courts or otherwise, I consider your actions thus far to be unlawful and an ultra vires act designed with forethought to damage my interests, being well outside the scope of your lawful authority for which all associated parties may now be held personally liable in federal court for any damages incurred, starting with 15 USC 1 & 2, 18 USC 241&242 and others.
Damages and/or punishment are considerable for this violation and I caution you to make no further claims that you are not prepared to defend.

Sincerely,

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #10

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK.....after a night of sleep I re wrote this brief a bit. Here is version 2.
Also I will also include a certification page and a proposed order of default should the attorneys not provide the proofs of status, standing, agency or an indemnity bond.
Again, thoughts, advice and input greatly appreciated,

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CHANCERY DIVISION, OFFICE OF THE FORECLOSURES
HUGHES JUSTICE COMPLEX
25 WEST MARKET STREET
TRENTON NEW JERSEY 08608

……………………………………………………
SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al. : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
OBJECTION TO MOTION AND
DEMAND FOR STANDING

TO:
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC et al.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE of this timely response and objection to the claim of purported attorney Rob Saltzman that “no answer has been filed on behalf of said defendants”. This is a patently false claim and an apparent effort to mislead the Court.

I am the Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant in this action and I filed an answer along with proof of my status and standing to address this matter. I did so in my capacity as a 3rd party intervenor, a real party in interest, and as a Private American National/non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, and as a living and breathing sentient Man living on the Land of my natural birth. My proof of status and standing being entered into the body of this case in the form of Certified and Authenticated public records evidenced to the Court in that filing as Exhibit “A”.

I have made the firm Mr. Saltzman represents a private offer to settle in the interests of his purported client and this motion appears to be a rejection of that offer and would have the Lawful force and effect of ending this dispute as far as the Courts are concerned. I am here to help the Court expedite this matter and we may now move forward in rapid fashion to that end;

“Rob Saltzman, Esquire ID #043891988” has presented absolutely no proof of his status or standing to address me in public or in Court on this matter, nor has any attorney from this firm and despite being asked to do so. I do not operate on presumptions or assumptions and I am not interested in any of Mr. Saltzman’s associations. The fact that Mr. Saltzman may be a “partner” at his firm, or an officer of the Court or Corporation for that matter, has absolutely no bearing on his standing or status regarding my property interests as a living Man and one of “We the People” operating on the Land and in the Republic.

Should the Court not instantly decide that there is no dispute between the parties because of the rejection of my offer to pay contingent upon Lawful terms. Then I hereby demand and on the record to see proof of Rob Saltzman’s, status and standing, and/or agency for the plaintiff, or any other purported “attorney” coming forth from the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman;

1. Certified copy of your license to practice law. You purport to be an attorney however I do not operate on assumptions and presumptions. Therefor I require your state issued ‘license’ (not a bar card) that would establish this in no uncertain terms.

2. Copy of your representation agreement. You claim to represent the plaintiff in this matter. Therefore, I need to see documentary evidence demonstrating the legal nexus for your representation.

3. As an employee for the office you represent, you are acting on behalf of the public interest (the public trust), and as such this public interest must be indemnified from acts or omissions which would cause injury to those public interests. I request to see your current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond(s) which are now in place covering this action.

Please provide the following within the same 10 days of receipt that you offered me to respond to your motion. You must do so in to order to support your status and standing and agency to even so much as to speak to me or to the Court on this matter in either my Constitutional Court in the Republic or in the administrative hearing in bankruptcy you are accustomed to participating in.

I made a private Good Faith Offer of Performance with intent to extinguish the alleged obligation on Lawful terms and for the record I accept your public rejection of that offer. You are now on public notice to respond in writing with the evidence demanded within 10 days of receipt. These items should be readily available in view of your preparation so far on this matter. Failure to respond accordingly and in writing supported by actual evidence shall be accepted as Default.

If Rob Saltzman is in fact “licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey” as he now has claimed on the record, then I accept his Oath or Affirmation to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America taken in accordance with Article V1, Section 3, of said Constitution.

I am one of “We the People” and that Political Trust was established to insure, in part, that the People not be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

As a living and sentient Man standing on the Land I operate under the Laws of the Constitutional Republic and I hereby invoke the Laws of the Constitutional Republic for this matter which Authority is granted to me by Article 4 section 4 of the United States Constitution and I do so to manage my affairs in Court.

My Court is hereby set by the Laws of the Republic and I will operate it from here on the Land on which I stand and I am here to help your lower Court administer this case expeditiously so let us now proceed.
For the permanent record, my Law follows me wherever I go and I claim all of my Divine Inherent rights as granted by the Living God and I waive none of them ever.

Also for the record, my response to this action was filed in Superior Court, 175 South Broad Street, Mercer County, Trenton, New Jersey, 08608 on February 16, 2017 and a copy of that answer was sent via Certified mail to the firm of Pluese, Becker and Saltzman LLC on that same date. Please see exhibit “D” for proof of both claims.

Rob Saltzman has made a claim that no response was ever made on behalf of the Defendant CLAUDE H ALBERT. Please see exhibit “E” for proof he made this claim. Please provide the specificity of your basis for filing this motion and making this claim and considering Exhibit “D”.

You are now advised Mr. Saltzman that should you fail to establish your status and standing and/or agency properly in accordance with the Law of this Land and produce the indemnity bonds required and you proceed to make additional attempts at collection/prosecution, via the courts or otherwise, I consider your actions thus far to be unlawful and an ultra vires act designed with forethought to damage my interests, being well outside the scope of your lawful authority for which all associated parties may now be held personally liable in federal court for any damages incurred, starting with 15 USC 1 & 2, 18 USC 241&242 and others.

Damages and/or punishment are considerable for this violation and I caution you to make no further claims that you are not prepared to defend.

You have been duly noticed,

Sincerely,

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

c/c Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Judge Paul Innes
Pluese, Becker and Saltzman LLC

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #11

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Just a couple of ideas on this:

After this paragraph:

"If Rob Saltzman is in fact “licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey” as he now has claimed on the record, then I accept his Oath or Affirmation to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America taken in accordance with Article V1, Section 3, of said Constitution."

I might add something to the effect of: This contract being established, Saltzman is not authorized to act beyond the parameters of the contract. In the event that any ultra vires acts occur outside the scope of this contract, the perpetrator would be held personally liable for any damages."

I would also establish the facts of the matter in no uncertain terms, perhaps in a summary. Something to the effect of....

In Conclusion: The facts of this matter are hereby established and documented in no uncertain terms, to wit;

1...Saltzman has not entered anything into the record of the court to establish that he has any standing, authority or proper agency to be heard by this court. Thus, anything presented to the court by Saltzman is without standing and cannot be recognized.
2...I have agreed to accept the liability of any valid claim which can be presented. As such there is no dispute. The court has no jurisdiction over any matter which is not in dispute. This matter is still in process of being settled administratively. Thus, there is no claim upon which the court can grant any relief and no issue exists for the court to hear.
3...My private offer to settle the matter in good faith has been refused. The U.C.C. provides that "an offer to pay in full, which is refused, is a debt paid at law." By operation of law, the matter is settled.

In the absence of any documentary evidence to the contrary to rebut the above, any attempts to continue to harass, insult or adversely affect my property and interests in this matter will be considered to be ultra vires and personal liability will accrue for any damages which are recognized by, among others; 18 USC 241 & 242, 15 USC 1 & 2, RICO and others.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #12

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Thank you very kindly. I was swamped at work today and I am tired but I will go after this again in the morning when I am fresh and let you know if any additional questions occur. :)
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds