TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #19

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Right on!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #20

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
I am glad you like my response letter.

Do I courtesy copy the Judge privately in chambers with this one?
I am planning on having the letter witnessed privately and sending them both by certified mail.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #21

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK Folks.....Onward we go. Tomorrow will mark 10 business days since I sent my objection and cross motion.
I heard a man say they "never" file motions but always forward affidavits........sworn testimony because the defacto phonies can not and will not respond with their own sworn Oath and put themselves on the line.
Bullies are always cowards. It makes perfect sense to me.
An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.
So here is my first draft.
Thoughts anyone?

Affidavit of Claude-Hudson: Albert

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, Affiant, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify to, and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby swear that the following facts are true, correct and not misleading:

1. On or about May 17th, 2017, Rob Saltzman from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN LLC applied for an entry of an Order permitting the entry of Default with The Superior Court, Chancery Division, Mercer County regarding Docket No.: F-012470-16 and giving me 10 days to respond or Default.

2. I objected to the application from Rob Saltzman, purported attorney at law, on or about May 25th, 2017, in my capacity as a third-party intervener, a real party in interest, and a living, breathing, sentient Man living on the Land of my natural birth and a Private American and New Jersey National and the Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the named defendant, regarding the lack of documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and required the same for any purported Agent for the purported plaintiff to address my property interests. I offered him and his Firm an equitable 10 days to respond or Default.

3. As of June 9th, 2017 I have received no response with any of the required documentation from any “attorney” from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC to prove their Status, Standing, or Agency nor has any such proof been presented to the Court to my knowledge or information.

4. I Also requested proof of the current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) which must be in place covering the action known as Docket No.: F-012470-16.

5. As of June 9th, 2017, I have received no documentary proof of any performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) covering this action nor to my knowledge has any such proof been presented to the Court.

6. I agreed to accept the full liability of any valid claim that could be presented to me, the living Man and Private Citizen, by any duly authorized Agent of the purported Plaintiff, should any Agent with Status, Standing and Agency come forward and make an appearance to present a verified claim.

7. As of June 9th, 2017 I have been presented with no documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and no valid claim from anyone nor to my knowledge has any such documentary proof been presented to the Court.

8. As of June 9th, 2017 my offer to pay in full, in money of account of the United States, upon proper presentment with status and standing of a lawful and verified claim has been rejected.

9. The Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC has failed to respond or to accept my offer to pay in full and by operation of law and the U.C.C., this has now become the equivalent of a debt paid at law.

10. I am not aware of, and do not believe there is, any International Maritime Contract in place regarding my real interests as a living, breathing, sentient Man, living on the Land of my Natural Birth as a Private American and New Jersey National that would allow my Name and Estate to be addressed in Admiralty/Maritime jurisdiction via a supposed breach of said Contract.

11. I will be respectfully requiring documentary proof of any International Maritime Contract should one exist so I can now examine it for authenticity.

12. I do not believe nor have any knowledge of any documentary evidence that the constructive trust known as Docket.: F-012470-16, first established by a filing by the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC has any documentary validity to it whatsoever and if ever it had presumed validity it surely has none now.

Please take special Notice of the many criminal and civil violations in contravention to established law that have taken place in this action. Take special Notice as well of my Demand that all parties now Cease and Desist and if they do so they will be held harmless by me, however, should these willful, ultra-vires acts continue to cause and incur damages to my Name and Estate and real interests, the actors who forward any such action will become personally liable for acting without authority and in their personal capacity.

I require and demand that any response to this sworn Oath and Affidavit be returned to me in kind as the sworn Oath and Affidavit by an individual willing to stand in honor on his or her testimony as I have done and that it be answered line by line.

You have been duly noticed, kindly conduct yourself in honor,
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ClaudeA.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 11 months ago #22

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, Here is my second draft of the Affidavit.
My understanding is that Judges can ignore motions and often do..........so this would be an effective approach to keep on the heat and, if they do not respond........an unrebutted affidavit becomes Judgement in commerce.
Also......how much time do I grant them to respond?
21 days seems fair?
As always, thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, Affiant, a Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, a living and breathing sentient Man, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify to, and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby swear that the following facts are true, correct and not misleading:

1. On or about May 17th, 2017, Rob Saltzman from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN LLC applied for an entry of an Order permitting the entry of Default with The Superior Court, Chancery Division, Mercer County, Trenton New Jersey regarding Docket No.: F-012470-16 and giving me 10 days to respond in writing or Default.

2. Affiant objected to the application from Rob Saltzman, purported attorney at law, on or about May 25th, 2017, in affiant’s capacity as a third-party intervener, a real party in interest, and a living, breathing, sentient Man living on the Land of my natural birth and a Private American and New Jersey National and the Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the named defendant. Affiant noted the lack of documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and then required the proof of same for any purported Agent for the purported plaintiff to address the property interests in question. Affiant offered Rob Saltzman and his Firm an equitable 10 days to respond in writing or Default.

3. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant has received no response with any of the requested and required documentation from any “attorney” from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC to prove their Status, Standing, or Agency nor has any such proof been presented to the Court to my knowledge or information.

4. Affiant also requested proof of the current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) which must be in place covering the action known as Docket No.: F-012470-16.

5. As of June 9th, 2017, Affiant has received no documentary proof of any performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) covering this action nor to my knowledge has any such proof been presented to the Court.

6. Affiant has privately offered, and then publicly confessed to said offer, agreeing to accept and to pay in full Money of Account of the United States any valid claim that could be presented to me, the living Man and Private Citizen, by any duly authorized Agent of the purported Plaintiff, should any Agent with Status, Standing and Agency come forward and make an appearance to present a verified claim.

7. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant has been presented with no documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and no valid claim from anyone nor to my knowledge has any such documentary proof been presented to the Court.

8. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant’s offer to pay in full, in money of account of the United States, upon proper presentment with status and standing of a lawful and verified claim has to the best of my knowledge and understanding been rejected due to Default by the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.

9. The Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC has failed to respond with documentary evidence of the required substance or to accept my offer to pay in full and to the best of Affiant’s knowledge and understanding by operation of law and the U.C.C., this has now become the equivalent of a debt paid at law.

10. Affiant is not aware of, and does not believe there is, any International Maritime Contract in place regarding my interests as a living, breathing, sentient Man, living on the Land of my Natural Birth as a Private American and New Jersey National to have my interests addressed in Admiralty/Maritime/Military jurisdiction via a supposed breach of said Contract.

11. Affiant is not aware of, and does not believe there is, any International Maritime Contract that would allow the interests of the named Defendant, CLAUDE H. ALBERT or any other derivation of that all capital letters name, the cestui que Trust, of which Affiant is Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary, to be addressed in Admiralty/Maritime/Military jurisdiction via a supposed breach of said Contract.

12. Affiant will be respectfully requiring documentary proof of any International Maritime Contract regarding the interests in Docket No.: F-012470-16, should one exist, so I can now examine it for authenticity.

13. Affiant has not seen nor has any knowledge of the documentary evidence necessary for the constructive trust known as Docket.: F-012470-16, first established by a filing by the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, to continue and if ever it had presumed validity it surely has none now due to administrative Default and failure to produce proof of Status, Standing, Agency or any verified claim regarding any supposed Contract between SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC and the named Defendant CLAUDE H. ALBERT by the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.

14. Affiant is at a loss and does not understand how or in what jurisdiction this Docket.: No. F-012470-16 could possibly be proceeding without any material witness or evidentiary proof of Status or Standing or Agency or a verified claim with a wet ink signature and will now require documented proof of subject matter jurisdiction from the Court should it wish to proceed.

Please take special Notice of the many criminal and civil violations in contravention to established law that have taken place in this action. Take special Notice as well of my Demand that all parties now Cease and Desist and if they do so they will be held harmless, however, should these willful, ultra-vires acts continue to cause and incur damages to my Name and Estate and real interests, the actors who forward any such action will become personally liable for acting without authority and in their personal capacity.

Affiant requires that any response or rebuttal from any Officer to this sworn Oath and Affidavit be returned to me in kind as the sworn Oath and Affidavit executed and personally signed and notarized in their individual and personal capacity as being true, correct and complete and that it be answered line by line and that it be answered in 21 days or Affiant's Affidavit will stand as Truth and an unrebutted Judgement in commerce.

You have been duly and fairly noticed, kindly conduct yourself in honor,

Sincerely,

………………………………………………….

Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of June, 2017.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #23

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, this is my third draft and a second post will be behind it with an order for the Judge to sign.
Question, is there a difference between asking for Default or Dismissal?
Please check line numbers 12 and 14 as they are not exactly "facts" but more of a statement. Is this kosher in an Affidavit?
Anyone?
As always.......thoughts, advice and feedback appreciated.

IN RE:
SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC :
Plaintiff, :
v. : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : CHANCERY DIVISION
Defendant(s), : MERCER COUNTY
: DOCKET.: F-012470-16

I, Claude-Hudson: Albert, Affiant, a Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, a New Jersey National, a living and breathing sentient Man, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify to, and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby swear that the following facts are true, correct and not misleading:

1. On or about May 17th, 2017, Rob Saltzman from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN LLC applied for an entry of an Order permitting the entry of Default with The Superior Court, Chancery Division, Mercer County, Trenton New Jersey regarding Docket No.: F-012470-16 and giving 10 days to respond in writing or Default.

2. Affiant objected to the application from Rob Saltzman, purported attorney at law, on May 25th, 2017, in affiant’s capacity as a third-party intervener, a real party in interest, and a living, breathing, sentient Man living on the Land of his natural birth and a Private American and New Jersey National and the Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the named defendant. Affiant noted the lack of documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and then required the proof of same for any purported Agent for the purported plaintiff to address the property interests in question. Affiant offered Rob Saltzman and his Firm an equitable 10 days to respond in writing or Default.

3. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant has received no response with any of the requested and required documentation from any “attorney” from the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC to prove their Status, Standing, or Agency nor has any such proof been presented to the Court to Affiant’s knowledge or information.

4. Affiant also requested proof of the current performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) which must be in place covering the action known as Docket No.: F-012470-16.

5. As of June 9th, 2017, Affiant has received no documentary proof of any performance, payment and/or indemnity bond (s) covering this action nor has any knowledge or information that any such proof has been presented to the Court.

6. Affiant has privately offered, and then publicly confessed to making the offer, agreeing to accept and pay in full money of account of the United States, any valid claim that could be presented to the living Man, by any duly authorized Agent of the purported Plaintiff, should any Agent with Status, Standing and Agency come forward and make an appearance to present a verified claim.

7. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant has been presented with no documentary proof of Status, Standing or Agency and no valid claim from anyone nor has any knowledge that any such documentary proof has been presented to the Court.
8. As of June 9th, 2017 Affiant’s offer to pay in full, in money of account of the United States, upon proper presentment of status and standing and of a lawful and verified claim has been formally rejected due to non-response by the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.

9. The Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC has failed to respond with documentary evidence of the required substance or to accept my offer to pay in full and to the best of Affiant’s knowledge and understanding by operation of law and the U.C.C., this has now become the equivalent of a debt paid at law whether the so called “debt” was valid or not.

10. Affiant is not aware of, and does not believe there is, any International Maritime Contract in place regarding my interests as a living, breathing, sentient Man, living on the Land of my Natural Birth as a Private American and New Jersey National to have my interests addressed in Admiralty/Maritime/Military jurisdiction via a supposed breach of said Contract.

11. Affiant is not aware of, and does not believe there is, any International Maritime Contract in place that would allow the interests of the named Defendant, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, or any other derivation of that all capital letters name, the cestui que Trust, of which Affiant is Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary, to be addressed in Admiralty/Maritime/Military jurisdiction via a supposed breach of said Contract.

12. Affiant will be respectfully requiring documentary proof of any International Maritime Contract regarding the interests in Docket No.: F-012470-16, should such a Contract exist, so I can now examine it for authenticity.

13. Affiant has not seen nor has any knowledge of the documentary evidence necessary for the constructive trust known as Docket.: No. F-012470-16, first established by a filing by the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, to continue and if ever it had presumed validity it surely has none now due to administrative Default and failure to produce proof of Status, Standing, Agency or any verified claim regarding any supposed Contract between SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC and the named Defendant CLAUDE H. ALBERT by the Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.

14. Affiant is at a loss and does not understand how or in what jurisdiction this Docket.: No. F-012470-16 could possibly be proceeding without any material witness or evidentiary proof of Status or Standing or Agency or a verified claim with a wet ink signature and will now require documented proof of subject matter jurisdiction from the Court should it wish to proceed.

Please take special Notice of the many criminal and civil violations in contravention to established law that have taken place in this action. Take special Notice as well of Affiant’s Demand that all parties now Cease and Desist and if they do so they will be held harmless, however, should these willful, ultra-vires acts continue to cause and incur damages to Affiant’s real interests, the actors who forward any such action (s) will become personally liable for acting without authority and in their personal capacity.

Affiant requires that any response or rebuttal from any Officer or person to this sworn Oath and Affidavit be returned to me in kind as the sworn Oath and Affidavit executed and personally signed and notarized in their individual and personal capacity as being true, correct and complete and that it be answered line by line and that it be answered in 21 days or Affiant’s Affidavit will stand as Truth and an unrebutted Judgement in commerce.

You have been duly and fairly noticed, kindly conduct yourself in honor,

Sincerely,

………………………………………………….
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of June 2017.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #24

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
And this goes behind the Affidavit.

Pre-March 9th, 1933, Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Specially and privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE H. ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE H. ALBERT”
…………………………………………………….
SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT : DOCKET NO. F-012470-16
An individual Defendant, And : ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT FOR
Claude-Hudson: Albert : CAUSE
Third party Intervener, real party in Interest

This matter having been brought before the Court on sworn Oath and Affidavit of Claude-Hudson: Albert, third party intervener on a special visitation by invitation and in his capacity as a Private American and New Jersey National Citizen and a real party in interest, for the named Defendant, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, and the Court having considered the matter and for good cause appearing;

It is on this day of , 2017 ORDERED that the Clerk of Superior Court is hereby permitted to enter Default against the following Plaintiff: SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC.

…………………………………………………………………
J.S.C.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds