TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #25

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
OK, now the Judge has completely ignored everything I have done and ruled in favor that I am in "default".
No proof of status, or standing, or Agency, or any verified claim and private notice that my offer to pay in full was rejected and there was no longer any dispute.

I want to lien up this judge and sue the state and the court and all officers involved. This is racketeering at its worst.
He did not even send me notice. He mailed his "ruling" to the law firm who sent it to me.
I am going after these criminals one way or another.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #26

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, researching my ass off to try and get this right.
Here is one idea. I am considering many options and would appreciate feedback on this possible approach.
This would be a letter from the Sole Executor of the Name and Estate;

June 21st, 2017

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE FOR THE NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT also known as 146503719.

In Care Of, PRINCETON DELIVERY SOLUTIONS LLC
Post Office Box 8447
Princeton, New Jersey, 08543

IN RE:
The Cestui Que Trust known as CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT or CLAUDE H. ALBERT and also known as 146503719, and the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: F-01240-16;

TO:
MERCER COUNTY OFFICE OF FORECLOSURE
MERCER COUNTY CLERK CHANCERY DIVISION
JUDGE PAUL INNES
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC

It has recently come to my attention that someone other than myself is attempting to assert control over the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the above-mentioned Name and Estate, CLAUDE H. ALBERT.

I am now requiring documentary proof of the status of the person, entity, corporation, or officer, acting or attempting to act, as Executor regarding the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Name and Estate.

I am requiring the precise identity and the status of the person, entity, corporation or officer who is presuming to act as the Executor for the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: L-01240-16 and who appears to be co-mingling the interests of another with the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, which is under my exclusive control.

By the Authority vested in me;

I hereby forbid the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate mentioned to be harmed or tampered with in any way, shape, form or measure.

I absolutely require all action to cease regarding this Docket until I am provided the following documented proofs and the facts of this matter and Lawful standing is established;

1, I require first and foremost documented proof of the Lawful capacity or status for assertion of Executor control, or assignment of suretyship, over this specific Name and Estate from anyone other than myself.

2, I further require documentary proof of any verified claim or contract with a wet ink signature regarding the purported contract that binds the interests of the living Man, who is the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate in question, and the purported Plaintiff in this matter.

3, I require and demand this documentary proof as the Sole Executor of this Estate, the Cestui Que Trust, so I may examine all of it for Authenticity and handle this matter administratively in my capacity.

All rights are explicitly reserved in this matter.

Barring the documentary evidence required being presented for my examination, I hereby demand the instant removal of the so called “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, or any other derivation of that Name and Estate from this complaint and/or Docket, in the interests of the Sole Beneficiary, and that proof of doing so be sent to my Office, in care of the address listed above, and please do so at once.

As a courtesy, I grant to all parties 30 days to respond in acceptable and written form, and from date of notification via delivery. Failure to respond will be considered tacit and implicit agreement that the Name and Estate is question is not a “defendant” in Docket.: L-012470-16 and that NO ACTION may be taken against the real interests of the Beneficiary of this Estate regarding said Docket.

Please take notice that personal liability will instantly accrue for anyone acting without authority and in the liability thereof will be in their personal capacity.

You have been duly noticed,

…………………………………………….. All Rights reserved, without prejudice/without recourse.
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ClaudeA.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #27

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Based on my understanding:

Default is a failure to comply or defend (walk off the battlefield - surrender) either in commerce or a legal proceeding.

Dismissal is more a closure and termination of a case before the court.

I would convert 12 and 14 into statements of fact, such as;

12: ...Plaintiff has not presented any evidentiary facts showing that...."

14: ...Plaintiff had not presented any evidence of status, standing or agency and in so doing has not established himself to be in any position to present any issue before said court, the obvious result being that there is no issue before the court and it has no jurisdiction to rule or proceed on a 'non-issue' from a 'non-plaintiff'.

We could probably work on the wording, but you get the point.

========

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #28

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Thank you, Here is another stab at it.
Do you like the concept of my response and all future responses coming from the "Office of the Executor" ?

June 21st, 2017

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE FOR THE NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT also known as 146503719.

In Care Of,
PRINCETON DELIVERY SOLUTIONS LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Post Office Box 8447 : CHANCERY DIVISION
Princeton, New Jersey, 08543 : MERCER COUNTY
: DOCKET.: F-012470-16
: DEMAND TO VACATE VOID
: JUDGEMENT

IN RE:
The Cestui Que Trust known as CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT or CLAUDE H. ALBERT and also known as 146503719, and the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: F-01240-16, and the ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS;

TO:
JUDGE PAUL INNES

It has recently come to my attention that someone other than myself is attempting to assert control over the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the above-mentioned Name and Estate, CLAUDE H. ALBERT.

I am now requiring documentary proof of the status of the person, entity, corporation, or officer, acting or attempting to act, as Executor regarding the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Name and Estate.

I am requiring the precise identity and the status of the person, entity, corporation or officer who is presuming to act as the Executor for the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: L-01240-16 and who appears to be co-mingling the interests of another person with the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, which is under my exclusive control.

By the Authority vested in me;

I hereby forbid the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate mentioned to be harmed or tampered with in any way, shape, form or measure.

I absolutely require all action to cease regarding this Docket until I am provided the aforementioned in addition to the following documented proofs and that the facts of this matter and Lawful standing to proceed is established;

1, I require first and foremost documented proof of the Lawful capacity or status for assertion of Executor control, or assignment of suretyship, over this specific Name and Estate from anyone other than myself.

2, I further require evidentiary and documentary proof of any verified claim or contract with a wet ink signature regarding the purported contract that binds the interests of the living Man, who is the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate in question, and the purported Plaintiff in this matter.

3, Purported Agent for the purported Plaintiff has not presented any proof of Status, Standing, or Agency and in so doing has not established himself to be in any position to present any issue before said court. The obvious result being there is no issue before the court and it has no jurisdiction to rule or proceed on a “non-issue” from a “non-plaintiff”.

4, I require and demand this documentary proof as the Sole Executor of this Estate, the Cestui Que Trust, so I may examine all of it for Authenticity and handle this matter administratively in my capacity.

Barring the documentary evidence required being presented for my examination, I hereby demand the instant removal of the so called “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, or any other derivation of that Name and Estate from this complaint and/or Docket, in the interests of the Sole Beneficiary, and that proof of doing so be sent to my Office, in care of the address listed above, and please do so at once.

As a courtesy, I grant to all parties 30 days to respond in acceptable and written form, and from date of notification via delivery. Failure to respond will be considered tacit and implicit agreement that the Name and Estate in question is not a “defendant” in Docket.: L-012470-16 and that NO ACTION may be taken against the real interests of the Beneficiary of this Estate regarding said Docket.

Please take notice that personal liability will instantly accrue for anyone now acting without proven and documented status, standing, agency or authority against the interests of the Beneficiary and from the date of this Notice.

You have been duly and fairly noticed,

…………………………………………….. All rights reserved, without prejudice/without recourse.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #29

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Re: Your question: "Do you like the concept of my response and all future responses coming from the "Office of the Executor" ?"

..... Yes. Very much. Just reinforces the fact that they're not dealing with the guy on the barstool third from the end, but with someone in an official capacity, which you are.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #30

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Thank you kindly for your help and counsel.

Here is my latest and hopefully cleaned up version of my response.

June 21st, 2017

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE FOR THE
NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT
In care of, PRINCETON DELIVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC
Post Office Box 8447, Princeton, New Jersey, 08543

SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Purported Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
V. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET.: F-012470-16
Purported Defendant (s), : DEMAND TO VACATE VOID
: JUDGEMENT

IN RE:
The Cestui Que Trust known as CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT or CLAUDE H. ALBERT and the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: F-01240-16, and the ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS;

TO:
JUDGE PAUL INNES

It has recently come to my awareness and attention that someone is attempting to assert Executor control and authority over the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the above-mentioned Name and Estate, CLAUDE H. ALBERT.

I hereby formally request and require this court to inform me which person, entity, corporation or officer is acting or attempting to act as Executor for the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, the Cestui Que Trust.

I hereby formally request and require this court to inform me which person, entity, corporation or officer is acting or attempting to act as the Executor of the Constructive Trust also known as Docket.: F-012470-16.

Please forward all future correspondence regarding this Docket directly to me, The Office of the Executor of CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, and in care of, Princeton Delivery Solutions, LLC at Post Office Box 8447, Princeton, New Jersey, 08543.

I absolutely require all action to cease regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 until I am provided the following and in documented and tangible form and that the facts of this matter and Lawful Standing to proceed are all clearly established;

1, I require first and foremost documented proof of the Lawful capacity or Status or Standing for assertion of Executor control, or assignment of suretyship, or assignment of a Trustees responsibility, over this specific Name and Estate from any person, entity, corporation or officer other than myself and regarding either the Cestui Que Trust or the Constructive Trust also known as Docket.: F-012470-16.

2, I further require evidentiary and documentary proof of any verified claim or contract with a wet ink signature regarding the purported contract that supposedly binds the interests of the living Man, who is the unchallenged Sole Beneficiary as a matter of public record of one of the Names and Estates named as “defendant” in this Docket, and the purported Plaintiff in this matter.

3, Purported Agent for the purported Plaintiff in this Docket has not presented any proof of Status, Standing, or Agency into evidence and in so doing has not established anyone to be in any position to present any issue before said court. The obvious result being there is no issue before the court and it has no jurisdiction to rule or proceed on a “non-issue” from a “non-plaintiff” and no authority to enter an order entering default upon the application of a “non-agent”.

4, I now require and as a direct result of the court’s action of granting an application for an ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS, to a “non-agent “with no proven Status, or Standing or Agency, documentary proof of subject matter jurisdiction regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 and particularly regarding the interests of the Beneficiary of the Name and Estate known as CLAUDE H. ALBERT purported “defendant” in this Docket.

5, I require and demand this documentary proof so I may examine all of it for Authenticity.

Barring the documentary evidence required being presented for my examination, I hereby demand the instant removal of the so called named “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, or any other derivation of that Name and Estate from this complaint and/or Docket, in the interests of the Sole Beneficiary, and that the proof of doing so be sent to my Office, in care of the address listed above, and please do so at once.

As a courtesy regarding my lack of awareness regarding specific parts of how Docket.: F-012470-16 has been proceeding, I grant to all parties 30 business days to respond in acceptable and written form, and from date of notification via delivery.

Failure to respond will be considered tacit and implicit agreement that the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT is not a “defendant” in Docket.: L-012470-16 and that NO ACTION may be taken against any interests of the Beneficiary of this Estate regarding said Docket.

Please take notice as well that personal liability will instantly accrue for any person, entity, corporation or officer now acting without proven and documented Status, Standing, Agency, Jurisdiction or Authority against the interests of the Beneficiary of the Trust mentioned and from the date of this Notice.
You have been duly and fairly noticed, please conduct yourself in honor,

…………………..…………………………..
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris, all rights reserved, without prejudice/without recourse.

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of June 2017.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds