TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #31

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
FINAL DRAFT.......this goes in tomorrow.

Please review if you can and any and all suggestions or feedback appreciated.

Is there specific language to include that preserves my right to appeal? Or to demand a jury trail?
Or can a demand a trail period? I do not want this judge "ruling" without a hearing.

June 22st, 2017

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE FOR THE NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT
In care of, PRINCETON DELIVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC
Post Office Box 8447, Princeton, New Jersey, 08543

SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING, LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff, : CHANCERY DIVISION
V. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET.: F-012470-16
Defendant (s), : DEMAND TO VACATE VOID
: JUDGEMENT

IN RE:
The Cestui Que Trust known as CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT or CLAUDE H. ALBERT and the Constructive Trust also known as DOCKET.: F-01240-16, and the ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS;

TO:
MERCER COUNTY OFFICE OF FORECLOSURE
MERCER COUNTY CLERK CHANCERY DIVISION
JUDGE PAUL INNES
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC

It has recently come to my awareness and attention that someone may be attempting to assert Executor control and authority over the interests of the above-mentioned Name and Estate, CLAUDE H. ALBERT.

Please forward all future correspondence regarding this Docket directly to me at;
The Office of the Executor of CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, In care of, Princeton Delivery Solutions, LLC. Post Office Box 8447, Princeton, New Jersey, 08543.

I absolutely require all action to cease regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 until I am provided the following and in documented and tangible form and that the facts of this matter and Lawful Standing to proceed are all clearly established;

1, I require documented proof of the Lawful Authority for assertion of Executor control, such as assignment of suretyship, or assignment of a Trustee, or any other assignment over this specific Name and Estate from any person, entity, corporation, employee or officer acting or attempting to act as Executor regarding the Cestui Que Trust named.

2, I require documented proof of Lawful Authority for assertion of Executor control, such as assignment of suretyship, or assignment of a Trustee, or any other assignment, regarding the Constructive Trust also known as Docket.: F-012470-16 and for any person, entity, corporation, employee or officer acting or attempting to act as Executor regarding said Docket.

3, I further require evidentiary and documentary proof of a sworn Oath or Affirmation or Affidavit from an injured party regarding the purported contract, or a material witness to the purported contract, or any verified claim or contract with a wet ink signature regarding the purported contract that supposedly binds the interests of the living Man, who is the unchallenged Sole Beneficiary as a matter of public record of one of the Names and Estates named as “defendant” in this Docket, and the purported Plaintiff in this matter.

4, Purported Agent for the purported Plaintiff in this Docket has not presented any proof of Status, Standing, or Agency into evidence and in so doing has not established anyone to be in any position to present any issue before said court. The obvious result being there is no issue before the court and it has no jurisdiction to rule or proceed on a “non-issue” from a “non-plaintiff” and no authority to enter an order entering default upon the application of a “non-agent”.

5, I now require and as a direct result of the court’s action of granting an application for an ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS, to a “non-agent “with no proven Status, or Standing or Agency, documentary proof of subject matter jurisdiction regarding Docket.: F-012470-16, and particularly regarding the interests of the Beneficiary of the Name and Estate known as CLAUDE H. ALBERT, purported “defendant” in this Docket.

6, Purported Agent for purported Plaintiff has, to date, refused to provide proof of status, standing, agency or a verified claim, being asked privately and publicly to do so, and in so doing, has effectively refused an offer that was made to pay the alleged debt in full, in money of account of the United States, upon presentment of said verified claim from any Agent with documented standing to represent the purported Plaintiff and will the court please enlighten me as to exactly what dispute it is attempting to move forward on?

7, I require complete disclosure of if the court, or any officer, administrator, judge, employee, magistrate, or person might be profiting financially in any measure from any “decision” or “court order” rendered favoring the purported Plaintiff in this Docket and excepting only their salary.

8, I notice the court that no notice regarding the court’s “ORDER TO ENTER DEFAULT AFTER SIX MONTHS”, dated June 7th, 2017, was sent to purported defendant(s) by the court. Notice was sent to PLUESE, BECKER AND SALTZMAN, LLC, which forwarded the “notice” to purported defendant(s) on June 13th, 2017. (See enclosed EXHIBIT “E”).

9. I demand that all ex parte communication regarding this Docket now cease and now ask the court for full disclosure, and on the public record, if it is involved in a conspiracy or racketeering in any measure against the interests of the purported defendant(s)?

10, I require and demand the documentary proofs so I may examine all of them for authenticity. I require direct and forthright answers and on the public record to my questions.

All rights are explicitly reserved in this matter.

Barring the documentary evidence required being presented for my examination, I hereby demand the instant removal of the so called named “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT, or any other derivation of that Name and Estate from this complaint and/or Docket and that the proof of doing so be sent to my Office, in care of the address listed above, and please do so at once.

As a courtesy regarding in parts lack of notice, lack of requested proofs and my own ignorance of how Docket.: F-012470-16 has been proceeding, I grant to all parties a generous 30 business days to respond in acceptable and written form with the required documentary proofs, and answers to my questions, and from date of this notification via delivery.

Failure to respond will be considered tacit and implicit agreement that the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT is not a “defendant” in Docket.: L-012470-16 and that no legitimate or Lawful contract exists and that NO ACTION may be taken against any interests of the Beneficiary of this Name and Estate or regarding purported contract and said Docket.

Please take notice as well that personal liability will instantly begin to accrue for any person, employee or officer now acting against the interests of the Beneficiary of the Cestui Que Trust mentioned regarding said Docket without proven and documented Status, Standing, Agency, Jurisdiction and Authority, and from the date of this Notice.

Any further “ORDERS” presented by the court, ex parte or otherwise, without proven agency, a valid contract, and documented jurisdiction, regarding this Docket and the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of the Cestui Que Trust mentioned, will be accepted and the charges for this Office doing so and dealing with said “Order” will be 1,000 troy ounces of minted and certified authenticated Gold coin from the court, as well as 7 additional troy ounces of minted and certified authenticated Gold coin from any person, officer, employee or administrator issuing said “Order” on the courts behalf.

The equivalent of the charges may also be paid in other forms of payment if deemed to be in a form, and a manner of payment, found acceptable to this Office and will be due to be paid instantly upon receipt of said “Order”. An additional troy ounce of minted and authenticated Gold coin will be added to the courts charges per every 24 hours thereafter until the charges are paid in full.

You have been duly and fairly noticed, please conduct yourself in honor,

…………………..…………………………..
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris, all rights reserved, without prejudice/without recourse.

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of June 2017.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #32

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK......the beat goes on. I was "summoned" to the court by the law firm. The call was at about 4 pm on Thursday and "informing" me of the "hearing" in chambers on Friday am at 9 am. I decided not to go but informed the judge that this case was over by operation of Law and my offer to pay in full was refused.

Here is my NOTICE AND DEMAND to be sent to the Law firm and sent privately to judges chambers.
A questions..........should this be notarized or......as I suspect privately witnessed?
As always, feedback and contributions greatly appreciated;

June 26, 2017

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE FOR THE
NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT
In care of, 58 Shelburne Drive,
Ewing, New Jersey,
[08638] zip code excepted

NOTICE AND DEMAND
To:
PLUESE BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC
ROB SALTZMAN, STUART H. WEST, SANFORD J. BECKER et al;
20000 Horizon Way, Suite 900
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

Please Take Notice of the following;

FACTUAL BACKGROUND
On or about May 2, 2016 a Complaint was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey by the firm of PLUESE BECKER and SALTZMAN, LLC. This Firm and the actors appearing, collectively and individually and in their personal capacity if necessary, will hereafter be referred to in this Notice and Demand as PB&S.

This complaint is now identified as DOCKET.: F-012470-16.

The property rights, titles and interests of the property in question of one of the named and purported defendants, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, had been placed in Trust and at the time of the initial filing was being handled by a Trustee domiciled in Texas, and in his capacity as such, and so this case was remanded to District Court at his request at that time and identified thereafter as civil action No. 16-3233 (MAS) (TJB).

On or about January 30, 2017 District Court Judge Michael Shipp remanded the case back to State Court and the Trustee decided to dissolve said Trust and in the interests of the Sole Beneficiary, an innocent minor, returned all rights, titles and interests to the Sole Grantor of said Trust.

On or about February 16th, 2017 an answer was filed with the Court on a special visitation and as a third-party intervenor and by the real party in interest, the Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, Claude-Hudson: Albert, a pre March 9th, 1933 Private American National/non “U.S. citizen”, as a matter of certified and authenticated public record and certified and authenticated proof of his Status and Standing to address this matter in that capacity was also filed into this Docket at that time and marked as Exhibit “A”.

Claude-Hudson: Albert, the living, breathing, sentient man and American and New Jersey National and Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT will be hereafter referred to in this Notice and Demand as CHA and with all rights reserved.

A true and correct copy of the answer filed and a copy of the Certified and Authenticated Declaration of Status of CHA as a Pre-March 9th, 1933, Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen” was sent in timely fashion to the firm of PB&S via Certified Mail on or about February 16, 2017.

On May 11th, 2017, CHA sent a private offer to the Firm of PB&S asking for proof of their Status, Standing and Agency to represent the purported Plaintiff in this matter and offering to pay the alleged debt in full, in money of account of the United States, upon the presentment of those required proofs along with a verified claim of the purported contract and granting them 10 business days to respond. (See Exhibit marked “1 A”).

On or around May 17th, 2017, Rob Saltzman on behalf of PB&S filed an application to the Office of Foreclosure for Default due to purported non-response of “defendants”, as an apparent response to the private offer, and claiming to be licensed to practice Law in the State of New Jersey. No documentation or evidentiary proof of any such certified license for Rob Saltzman, or any “attorney” from the Firm of PB&S, was provided to verify this claim.

No response to the requested and required proofs of Status, Standing, Agency, or of any verified claim, or of the offer to pay in full upon such presentments, other than the filing with the Office of Foreclosure by Rob Saltzman, was returned to CHA during the 10 business days of grace offered.

On or around May 31st, 2017 CHA did receive a back dated letter from Stuart H. West, Esquire, from the firm of PB&S regarding the letter and offer to pay in full sent on or around May 11th, 2017. This letter was dated May 22nd, 2017 but was mailed by UPS overnight priority on May 30th, 2017 and received by CHA on or around the following day of May 31st, 2017. Not even one of the required proofs were presented with this communication nor was any proof required promised to be forthcoming nor an extension of time requested. (See Exhibit marked 1 A).

On June 6th, 2017, CHA sent another private letter to the Firm of PB&S informing them that their response was past due, their claim was without merit and was backed by not even one of the required substantive proofs and that the matter of Docket.: F-012470-16 was now res adjudicata via administrative procedure. (See Exhibit marked 1 A).
This matter was fully resolved by operation of Law at that time.

The offer to pay in full was effectively refused and there was no longer any dispute and Nunc Pro Tunc Ab Initio.

BREACH
The Firm of PB&S is in breach of the requirement to produce certified licensure from the State of New Jersey proving Status to address the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT or to address the court against the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Estate.

The Firm of PB&S, is in breach of the requirement to produce proof of Standing to address the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, or to address the court against the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Estate.
The Firm of PB&S, is in breach of proving Agency to address the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, or to address the court regarding the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Estate without proving documentary evidence of Agency for their purported client.

The Firm of PB&S has refused to produce the verified contract or claim upon which it is basing its action.
The Firm of PB&S has refused to produce an indemnity bond to protect the public interests which are very nearly involved and appear not to be Bonded.

The Firm of PB&S has refused by default to accept an offer to pay the alleged debt in full for their purported client and has no Status, Standing, Agency or dispute to advance in a public court of record against any interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT or against the interests of the Sole Beneficiary.

INJURIES

Because of these breaches, Claude-Hudson: Albert has received the following injuries;
1. Loss of significant labor due to the efforts of PB&S, collectively and Individually, to enrich themselves.
2. Loss of opportunity because of time spent beyond the end of this dispute is time not spent serving other business opportunities.
3. Potential loss of domicile if these conspiratorial and unsavory efforts succeed.

4. Anguish, loss of sleep, inordinate stress, onset of nervous twitching.

DUTY
You have a moral, legal, and lawful duty to not cause injury. In accordance with the Universal Imperatives, the Laws of the Republic and Natural Law (Gods Law), you must not engage in any activity such as extortion, conspiracy, lying, or breach of contract, which would cause an unwanted injury to another. Those Universal Imperatives are codified in the Codes of the State of New Jersey, i.e. Penal Code, Civil Code, Business and Professions Code.

I do not take these offenses lightly.
15 USC 1 and 2
Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $100,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $1,000,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court.

TITLE 18 SECTION 241
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

All Rights reversed regarding other codes and violations regarding criminal or conspiratorial conduct not listed here.

BREACH OF DUTY

You are breaching that duty by,
1. Refusal to produce any certified license to practice Law in the State of New Jersey which would also present to CHA your oath or affirmation to support and defend the Constitution for the United States of America of which CHA could then formally accept on the public record.
2. Refusal to provide certified proof of Status or Standing to so much as speak to the court regarding the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT and the interests of the Sole Beneficiary.
3. Refusal to produce Agency to represent the purported injured party that seeks to make claims against the Estate of which CHA is the Sole Beneficiary.
4. Refusal to produce a valid and verified claim or contract with the wet ink signatures of both parties that it can be examined for authenticity and for absence of fraud.
5. Extorting involuntary labor from CHA at his expense.
6. Attempting to take by fraudulent means.

RESTITUTION AND PENANCE

1. Because of all you have done, and all you have refused to do, and barring your agreement to cease and desist and finally perform, it will be considered an equitable restitution for treble damages of the value of the purported debt, including your Firms fees, penalties and interest, as well as punitive damages in the same amount.

DEMAND
Cease and Desist all action regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 immediately and issue a quitclaim deed to remise, release, and forever quitclaim the property in question and produce the clear Title to the home in question and assigned to the Name and Estate of CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT so it can be administered to properly on behalf of the Sole Beneficiary and for the valuable consideration of the injuries that have been suffered at your hands, and as penance for your transactions. You have a generous 30 business days from the date of receipt of the Notice and Demand for compliance.

If you fail to satisfy the demand within the allotted time after having been duly noticed with this notice and demand, then by tacit procuration, CHA or his nominee or his assigns will determine for you the following;
1. That the aforesaid demand is just,
2. That a court of record in New Jersey may enforce the demand either ex parte or con parte.
3. That you, and each of you, collectively and individually, concur and are satisfied with the justness of the demand, and the process by which the demand shall be enforced.
4. Further, if you fail to satisfy the demand within the allotted time after you have been duly served with this notice and demand, then the injured party will take Lawful action in a court of record (in personam and in rem).

1. To defend against any of you, or persons acting in concert with you, who have caused any injuries to the Estate, or to the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, regarding said Docket.
2. To secure substantive rights, and;
3. To redeem the aforementioned restitution and penance owed to him.

Please do not contact this Office by telephone. To avoid any misunderstanding, all communications shall henceforth be on the record, i.e. in writing and duly served. Please serve all communications and process directly to:

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE
FOR THE NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT

In care of, 58 Shelburne Drive
Ewing, New Jersey, [08638]
zip code excepted

…………………………………………………….
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #33

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Latest Version.
Here is my NOTICE AND DEMAND to be sent to the Law firm and sent privately to judges chambers.
A question..........should this be notarized or......as I suspect privately witnessed?
As always, feedback and contributions greatly appreciated;

June 26, 2017

Ewing, New Jersey,

NOTICE AND DEMAND
To:
PLUESE BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC
ROB SALTZMAN, STUART H. WEST, SANFORD J. BECKER et al;
20000 Horizon Way, Suite 900
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

Please Take Notice of the following;

FACTUAL BACKGROUND
On or about May 2, 2016 a Complaint was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey by the Law firm of PLUESE BECKER and SALTZMAN, LLC and purportedly for their “client” SPECIALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC and naming defendants CLAUDE H. ALBERT and ILONA ALBERT.

This Law firm and the actors appearing, collectively and individually and in their personal capacity if necessary, will hereafter be referred to in this Notice and Demand as PB&S.

This complaint is now identified as DOCKET.: F-012470-16, SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, CHANCERY DIVISION, MERCER COUNTY.

The property rights, titles and interests of the property in question of one of the named and purported defendants, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, had been placed in Trust and at the time of the initial filing was being handled by a Trustee domiciled in Texas and this case was remanded to District Court at his request at that time and identified thereafter as civil action No. 16-3233 (MAS) (TJB).

Let it also be noticed that named “defendant” ILONA ALBERT is a completely disinterested party who has not set foot on the property in question since early March of 2013.

On or about January 30, 2017 District Court Judge Michael Shipp remanded the case back to State Court and to Docket.: F-012470-16 and the Trustee decided to dissolve said Trust in the interests of the Sole Beneficiary, an innocent minor, and returned all rights, titles and interests to the Sole Grantor of said Trust.

On or about February 16th, 2017 an answer was filed with the Court on a special visitation and as a third-party intervenor and a real party in interest, by the Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT.

Claude-Hudson: Albert, noticed all parties of his Status as a pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/non “U.S. citizen”, as a matter of certified and authenticated public record at that time and certified and authenticated proof of his Status and Standing to address this matter in that capacity was also then filed into this Docket and marked as Exhibit “A”.

Claude-Hudson: Albert, the living, breathing, sentient man and American and New Jersey National and Sole Grantor and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT will be hereafter referred to in this Notice and Demand as CHA and with all rights reserved.

A true and correct copy of the answer filed and a copy of the Certified and Authenticated Declaration of Status of CHA was sent in timely fashion to the firm of PB&S via Certified Mail on or about February 16, 2017.

On May 11th, 2017, CHA sent a private offer to the Firm of PB&S asking for proof of their Status, Standing and Agency to represent the purported Plaintiff in this matter and offering to pay the alleged debt in full, in money of account of the United States, upon the presentment of those required proofs along with a verified claim of the purported contract and granting them 10 business days to respond. (See Exhibit marked “1 A”).

On or around May 17th, 2017, Rob Saltzman on behalf of PB&S filed an application to the Office of Foreclosure for default due to purported non-response of “defendants”, as an apparent response to the private offer, and claiming to be licensed to practice Law in the State of New Jersey. No documentation or evidentiary proof of any such certified license to practice Law in the State of New Jersey for Rob Saltzman, or any “attorney” from the Firm of PB&S, was provided to verify this claim.

No response to the requested and required proofs of Status, Standing, Agency, or of any verified claim, or of the offer to pay in full upon such presentments, other than the filing for an application of default with the Office of Foreclosure by Rob Saltzman, was returned to CHA during the 10 business days of grace offered.

On or around May 31st, 2017 CHA did receive a back dated letter from Stuart H. West, Esquire, from the firm of PB&S regarding the private letter and the offer to pay in full sent on or around May 11th, 2017.

This letter was dated May 22nd, 2017 but was mailed by UPS overnight priority on May 30th, 2017 and received by CHA on or around May 31st, 2017. Not even one of the required proofs was presented with this communication nor was any proof required promised to be forthcoming nor an extension of time requested. (See Exhibit marked 1 A).

On June 6th, 2017, CHA sent another private letter to the Firm of PB&S informing them that their response was past due, their claim was without merit and was backed by not even one of the required substantive proofs and that the matter of Docket.: F-012470-16 was now res adjudicata via administrative procedure. (See Exhibit marked 1 A).

This matter was fully resolved by operation of Law at that time.

The offer to pay in full was effectively refused and there was no longer any dispute and Nunc Pro Tunc Ab Initio.

BREACH
The Firm of PB&S is in breach of the requirement to produce certified licensure from the State of New Jersey proving Status and Standing to address the court regarding the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT or to address any court against the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Estate.

The Firm of PB&S, is in breach of proving Agency to address the court against the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, or to address any court regarding the interests of the Sole Beneficiary of this Estate without proving documentary evidence of Agency for their purported client.

The Firm of PB&S has failed or is refusing to produce the requested verified contract or claim upon which it is basing its action.

The Firm of PB&S has not produced the requested proof of an indemnity bond to protect the public interests which are very nearly involved and are possibly not even Bonded.

The Firm of PB&S has refused by default to accept an offer to pay the alleged debt in full for their purported client and has no Status, Standing, Agency or dispute to advance in any public court of record against any interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT or against the interests of the Sole Beneficiary.

INJURIES

Because of these breaches, Claude-Hudson: Albert has received the following injuries;
1. Loss of significant labor due to the efforts of PB&S, collectively and Individually, to enrich themselves.
2. Loss of opportunity because of time spent beyond the end of this dispute is time not spent serving other business opportunities or enjoying life.
3. Potential loss of domicile if conspiratorial or unsavory efforts to defraud succeed.

4. Anguish, loss of sleep, inordinate stress, onset of nervous twitching.

DUTY
You have a moral, legal, and lawful duty to not cause injury. In accordance with the Universal Imperatives, the Laws of the Republic and Natural Law (Gods Law), you must not engage in any activity such as extortion, conspiracy, lying, or breach of contract, which would cause an unwanted injury to another. Those Universal Imperatives are codified in the Codes of the State of New Jersey, i.e. Penal Code, Civil Code, Business and Professions Code.

I do not take these offenses lightly.
15 USC 1 and 2
Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $100,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $1,000,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding 10 years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court.
TITLE 18 SECTION 241
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

All Rights reserved regarding other codes and violations regarding criminal or conspiratorial conduct not listed here.

BREACH OF DUTY

You are breaching that duty by,
1. Refusal to produce any certified license to practice Law in the State of New Jersey which proof CHA requested and requires. Said proof would also present to CHA your oath or affirmation to support and defend the Constitution for the United States of America of which CHA could then formally accept on the public record as would be right and proper.

2. Refusal to provide certified proof of Status or Standing to so much as speak to the court regarding the interests of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT and the interests of the Sole Beneficiary.

3. Refusal to produce proof of Agency to represent the purported injured party that seeks to make claims against the Estate of which CHA is the Sole Beneficiary.

4. Refusal to produce a valid and verified claim or contract with the wet ink signatures of both parties that it can be examined for authenticity and for absence of fraud.

5. Extorting involuntary labor from CHA at his expense.

6. Attempting to take by fraudulent means.

RESTITUTION AND PENANCE

1. Because of all you have done, and all you have refused to do, and barring your agreement to cease and desist and finally perform, it will be considered an equitable restitution for treble damages of the value of the purported debt, including your firm’s fees, penalties and interest, as well as punitive damages in the same amount.

DEMAND

Cease and Desist all action regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 immediately other than issuing a quitclaim deed to remise, release, and forever quitclaim the property in question and produce the clear title to the home and have it assigned to the Name and Estate of CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT so it can be administered to properly on behalf of the Sole Beneficiary and for the valuable consideration of the injuries that have been suffered at your hands, and as penance for your transactions. You have a generous 30 business days from the date of receipt of the Notice and Demand for compliance.

If you fail to satisfy the demand within the allotted time after having been duly noticed with this notice and demand, then by tacit procuration, CHA or his nominee or his assigns will determine for you the following;
1. That the aforesaid demand is just,
2. That a court of record in New Jersey may enforce the demand either ex parte or con parte.
3. That you, and each of you, collectively and individually, concur and are satisfied with the justness of the demand, and the process by which the demand shall be enforced.
4. Further, if you fail to satisfy the demand within the allotted time after you have been duly served with this notice and demand, then the injured party will take Lawful action in a court of record (in personam and in rem).

1. To defend against any of you, or persons and/or entities acting in concert with you, who have caused any injuries to the Estate, or to the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of CLAUDE H. ALBERT, regarding said Docket.
2. To secure substantive rights, and;
3. To redeem the aforementioned restitution and penance owed to him.

Please do not contact this Office by telephone. To avoid any misunderstanding, all communications shall henceforth be on the record, i.e. in writing and duly served. Please serve all communications and process directly to:

THE OCCUPANT OF THE EXECUTORS OFFICE
FOR THE NAME AND ESTATE OF CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT
In care of, 58 Shelburne Drive
Ewing, New Jersey, [08638]
zip code excepted

…………………………………………………….
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

NOW THEREFORE IN WITNESS WHEREOF,

Witness # 1 attesting in private capacity:

……………………………………………………Dated…………

Witness # 2 attesting in private capacity:

……………………………………………………Dated…………..

Witness # 3 attesting in private capacity:

………………………………………………………..Dated…………

At the Mouths of Two, or Three, the facts of a matter are established!
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ClaudeA.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #34

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
One thought is to notify the judge in a case like this as per your duty under;

Title 18 U.S.C. § 4. (misprision of felony). Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felmr cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make know the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States,
shaDbe fined not more than $500 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

You have caught this party attempting to steal your property having committed the following crimes by violating (among others);

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

18 U.S. Code § 1961. RICO
(1) “racketeering activity” means (A) any act or threat involving murder, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery,

Simulation of court process in connection with collection of claim, demand or account.
It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, corporation, association, agent or employee in any manner to coerce, intimidate, or attempt to coerce or intimidate any person in connection with any claim, demand or account, by the issuance, utterance or delivery of any matter, printed, typed or written, which (i) simulates or resembles a summons, warrant, writ or other court process or pleading;

15 U.S.C. § 1692 Fair Debt Collections Practices Act

15 U.S. Code § 1. Restraint of Trade (by smearing your name and clouding title to your assets & operating capital)

These are just a few starter points. I would develop the concept for each point with specificity in my actual case, (what happened/what they did/how it applies).

I would notify the judge sitting in the case with 'cc' to a federal district judge and a 'cc' to the law firm and 'alleged' plaintiff, putting all on notice.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #35

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Thank you very kindly. I did Notice and Demand the Law firm on Monday with a cc to the Judge and to the CFO of the purported "plaintiff." I am confidant at this juncture and especially because of the Affidavit of proof I filed behind my objection. Once my Affidavit matures without rebuttal........I would not want to be in their shoes.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #36

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
Regardless to say I do not trust these people.
I am preparing a Notice and Demand to dismiss with prejudice for just as soon as my Affidavit of Truth matures. (July 12).
Is that the right form? I could do a motion but they always get ignored?
I will continue researching this and appreciate any feedback.
Also, does the treason that gives an out to the Oath for federal judges also protect state court judges? Anybody?

July 14, 2017

Ewing, New Jersey,

RE:
NOTICE AND DEMAND TO DISMISS WITH PREJUDICE. DOCKET.: F-012470-16

TO:

Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Mercer County Office of Foreclosure
Judge Paul Innes
Pluese, Becker & Saltzman, LLC

c/c via certified mail to Specialized Loan Servicing LLC

1, This Notice is being presented via a special appearance by invitation by Claude-Hudson: Albert, as a third-party intervenor and the real party in interest, and in his Private capacity as a Pre-March 9th, 1933, Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen” and as a living, breathing, sentient Man living on the Land of his Natural Birth.

Claude-Hudson: Albert is the Sole Grantor and the Sole Beneficiary by sworn and undisputed Affidavit of the Name and Estate of the named “defendant”, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, in DOCKET.: F-012470-16.

2, This demand for dismissal with prejudice constitutes a direct challenge to subject matter jurisdiction for this court regarding DOCKET.: F-012470-16.

3. It is well known that jurisdiction may be challenged at any time as an issue of law because, absent jurisdiction, all acts undertaken under the color of statute or under the color of ordinance are null and void ab initio (from their inception).

4. This document, and the unrebutted Affidavit of Truth contained herein as Exhibit “1 A”, is intended to be the basis for further action on appeal, should this court or any of its officers fail to conduct themselves honorably regarding established law. To date, this court appears to be acting on presumption regarding status and standing of its own officers and ignoring certified and authenticated documentation of the living Man and his rights to due process of Law. if said officers continue to ignore the well-established requirements of documentary proof regarding status, standing and agency, as well as the requirements of upholding sworn Oath or Affirmation and duty to serve in honor, all rights are reserved regarding compensatory damages from all persons, entity’s, officers and corporations involved, and in their personal capacity if necessary. Furthermore, a failure of this court to seat on the Law side regarding subject matter jurisdiction will give the real party in interest cause to file for a Writ of Prohibition in a higher Court and to seek restorative remedy for services rendered.

See fee schedule for services rendered as addendum to this filing.

FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS

1. The Constitution of the United States of America (1787) is the supreme Law of the Land. The Constitution of the State of New Jersey must be construed in harmony with the supreme Law of the Land; otherwise, the State of New Jersey has violated its solemn contract with the Union of States known as the United States of America, and the question raised herein becomes one which is a proper original action before the Supreme Court of the United States of America, sitting in an Article 3 capacity

2. In commerce, Truth is Sovereign.

3. In commerce, Truth is expressed in the form of an Affidavit.

4. In commerce, an unrebutted Affidavit stands as Truth in commerce.

5. An unrebutted Affidavit becomes Judgement in commerce.

6. Except for a Jury, it is also a fatal offense for any person, even a Judge, to impair or to expunge, without a Counter-Affidavit, any Affidavit or any commercial process based upon an Affidavit.

7. This Notice is intended to serve as both a defense "At Law" in this court, and as the basis of future actions, should it become necessary to appeal the question presented to a higher judicial authority or to seek remedy for damages should any occur.

8. The real party in interest received a letter addressed to his domicile from the firm of Pluese, Becker & Saltzman on or about June 15th, 2017, which included an “order” entering default and electronically signed by Judge Paul Innes and dated June 7th, 2017. The court never sent this notice to the real party in interest despite receiving and accepting with consideration an objection to the application for default and appears to be completely or selectively ignoring the status and the filings of the real party in interest and/or its duty to notice purported “defendant”, or “defendants(s), or the real party in interest and the declared and unchallenged Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of its proceedings.

9. On or about June 22nd, 2017 at approximately 4 pm or so, the real party in interest received a phone call from a woman claiming to work for the Firm of Pluese, Becker & Saltzman and informing of a purported “hearing” in the Chambers of Judge Paul Innes the following morning at 9 am regarding DOCKET.: F-012470-16. When informed that no notice of any kind or form had been received by the purported “defendant” or “defendants(s), or by the real party in interest, regarding any such hearing from the court, she then informed that Judges Chambers, or words to that effect, had directed her to inform the purported “defendant” or the real party in interest of this “hearing”.

10. The ignoring of the Status of the Private American National and living Man and proven Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named “defendant” and real party in interest is troubling and especially considering the Certified and Authenticated documentary proof of status filed into this DOCKET as Exhibit “A”. The lack of recognition of the filings and ignoring the lack of proper service and notification made by the court regarding its actions that affect the purported “defendant”, CLAUDE H. ALBERT, a Name and Estate, and regarding the real interests of the Sole Beneficiary of that Name and Estate is troubling and all rights reserved regarding future remedy for such action or non-action.

11. Refusal of Documents. The clerk must not refuse to accept for filing any paper presented for that purpose solely because it is not presented in proper form as required by any local rule or practice.

18 U.S. Code Section 1961 RICO (1) “racketeering activity” means (A) any act or threat involving murder, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery, simulation of court process in connection with collection of claim, demand or account. It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, corporation, association, agent or employee in any manner to coerce, intimidate, or attempt to coerce or intimidate any person in connection with any claim, demand or account, by the issuance, utterance or delivery of any matter, printed, typed or written, which (i) simulates or resembles a summons, warrant, writ or other court process of pleading.

12. It is now Judgment in the form of the unrebutted Affidavit of Truth enclosed herein as Exhibit “1A” and established Truth regarding DOCKET.: F-012470-16 that the Firm of Pluese, Becker & Saltzman has failed or refused to provide the required proof of Status, Standing or Agency to the real party in interest, or to the court, and that the “purported” plaintiff has in effect failed to appear.

13. It is now Judgement in the form of the unrebutted Affidavit of Truth enclosed herein as Exhibit “1A”, that an offer to pay the alleged debt in full upon presentment of required substance was rejected or ignored or refused and by operation of Law there is no dispute and nothing before the court to decide.

14. It is now Judgement in the form of the unrebutted Affidavit of Truth enclosed herein that Claude-Hudson: Albert is the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of purported “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, and no other person, entity, corporation, or officer may benefit in that capacity regarding the interests of CLAUDE H. ALBERT regarding the constructive trust also known as DOCKET.: F-012470-16.

15. If Judge Paul Innes, in hearing this matter, is acting in an administrative capacity rather than a judicial capacity, then this issue is also discussed in detail in the argument which follows;
This Court is placed on NOTICE that, if it fails to sit and hear this issue "At Law" upon a timely request, then you may have violated your oath of office to uphold and defend the Constitutions of the United States of America (1787) and New Jersey (1787). Such an act will serve to place you and the other parties to this action outside the realm of judicial immunity and subject to future action.

CONCLUSION

The facts of this matter are hereby established and documented in no uncertain terms, to wit;

A, The Affidavit filed on June 12th, 2017 is unchallenged and has now become clear and final Judgement that SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC, purported “plaintiff”, has no Agent with Status or Standing to present anything to the court and has in effect failed to appear.

B, The Affidavit filed on June 12th, 2017 is unchallenged and has now become clear and final Judgement that a verified claim regarding the alleged debt was requested and required and purported plaintiff failed or refused to produce a verified claim.

C, The Affidavit filed on June 12th, 2017 is unchallenged and has now become clear and final Judgement that an offer to pay in full was made contingent upon presentment of required substance and said offer was refused or ignored and by operation of Law the alleged debt is paid regardless of its validity and there is no dispute before the court.

D, The Affidavit is filed on June 12th, 2017 is unchallenged and has now become final Judgement that Claude-Hudson: Albert, the living Man and Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”, is the Sole Beneficiary of purported “defendant” CLAUDE H. ALBERT, a Name and Estate, and must never be displaced as Beneficiary in DOCKET.: F-012470-16 regarding the interests of that specific Name and Estate.

E, The Affidavit filed on June 12th, 2017 is unchallenged and has now become final Judgement that the Law Firm of Pluese Becker & Saltzman, LLC failed or refused to produce an indemnity Bond to protect the public interests regarding their action taken and known as DOCKET.: F-012470-16.

F, By Operation of Law the matter is settled and Nunc Pro Tunc ab initio.

FAILURE TO RESPOND

The Court has a generous 30 business days to respond to this Notice to Dismiss from the date of hand delivery. Failure to respond within that time frame, with verified third party presentment, will be considered tacit acquiescence that this court lacks subject matter jurisdiction and is acceptance of the Judgements detailed herein and on their face.

You have been duly noticed,

……………………………………………………………………
Agent of Record without recourse/without prejudice for CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert, known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Law and Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.

by messenger hand delivery to;

Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Mercer County Office of Foreclosure
Judge Paul Innes
Pluese, Becker & Saltzman LLC

C/C via certified mail to;

Specialized Loan Servicing LLC
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds