TOPIC: Letter to the Prosecutor

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #37

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Hi Claude,

I'm not telling you what to do, but here's what I would consider;

1. Include an 'Order to Dismiss' for the court to sign.

2. Start right out stating the facts in the Notice & Demand;

Notice of Non-Issue & No jurisdiction with Demand for Dismissal

(include your notice of special appearance, etc.and that this notice and demand is a courtesy notice to the court to advise the court of abuse of the courts by the alleged plaintiff for reasons as follows....) etc. etc. etc. fill in the gaps.
This court is hereby advised that the following facts listed below are already established by mutual consent. Thus there is no dispute or issue at hand, thereby eliminating any alleged issue and also eliminating any possible remedy to be sought from this court by either party. Therefore, this court does not have subject matter jurisdiction over this matter, being a 'non-issue' nor does it have in personam jurisdiction over a 'non-attorney' (according to the record on this matter) who has no standing to come before this court, nor does it have jurisdiction over a living man upon the land who has no contract or nexus with this court.

The following facts have been determined through tacit procuration and are now res judicata. Agreements have been made between the parties using administrative process as outlined in the attached affidavit to wit;

The representative for the alleged plaintiff has agreed that they has no verified claim
The representative for alleged plaintiff has agreed that they are not authorized to practice law in this state to come before this court
The representative for alleged plaintiff has agreed that they are not authorized to represent the alleged plaintiff
The representative for alleged plaintiff has received a bona fide offer, in good faith, to pay in full any legitimate claim upon presentation of pertinent documentation to establish their good standing and full compliance with the law on the matter. This offer to pay in full, being made in good faith was refused which establishes the fact that there is no legitimate claim and the parties are not acting in good faith as no proper presentment has ever been made or substantiated.

Therefore, there is no claim before the court, there is no issue, there is no remedy possible for the court to provide and there is no party with proper standing to come before this court.

The court is respectfully noticed of an intended sham proceeding and I respectfully demand immediate dismissal of this alleged case, post haste.

very sincerely,

================

I would use the text you've included in your original and put it in affidavit form and include it as an affidavit in support of demand for dismissal.

I would not have any mention of the constitution. It is irrelevant in this case.. We're dealing in commerce and code here. Mention of the constitution will only put a label on you which you don't want.

Another point - I wouldn't use the term 'Factual Allegations'. You are stating the facts. The facts are the facts. They are not allegations. You need to be clear, direct and strong in your position. No pussy footing.

In that same line of thinking, you are giving the court 30 business days to respond. Wrong. You are in charge of your court. You issue the orders. Demand immediate dismissal.

Be sure to partake in the new series of videos I'm putting up called LAWFUL GOVERNMENT as taught by Leroy Schweitzer. You'll learn a lot!

I hope that helps.
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #38

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
deleted as duplicate entry
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Admin.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #39

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you so much my friend! Your help and wisdom and experience is worth its weight in gold to me as I try to deprogram myself from a lifetime of mis education and mind control tactics. I truly appreciate this more than I can express. :)

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 10 months ago #40

• Admin
  • Platinum Member
Please be alert for little inconsistencies as my auto spell check is changing some words, especially from the latin phrases so if something doesn't seem right, be aware that some minor word and phrase adjustments may be needed to be completely correct. Don't copy verbatim without full review, analysis and corrections where necessary. FYI

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 9 months ago #41

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK Folks.......the criminal conduct continues.
Now I discover that another "hearing" has been scheduled by the court with no notice given to me of any kind.
Here is the first draft of my reply.

Claude-Hudson: Albert
Pre-March 9th, 1933 Private American National/Non “U.S. citizen”
Private Citizen of New Jersey state
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
In care of 58 Shelburne Drive, near Ewing, New Jersey [08638]
……………………………………………………………………………
SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff : CHANCERY DIVISON
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
: ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE

RE:
Purported hearing(s) on June 23rd, 2017 and August 4th, 2017 and lack of notice to defendant (s).
TO:
The Office of Foreclosure
Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Mercer County Administrator
Mercer County Supreme Court
Judge Paul Innes, P.J. CH.
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC;

1, It is appearing that a hearing regarding the property interests in Docket.: F-012470-16 was conducted in the courtroom of Judge Paul Innes on June 23rd, 2017 and that a “hearing” is scheduled for August 4th, 2017, according to this testimony in the form of a letter received from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & Saltzman, LLC. (See Exhibit 1 C enclosed).
2, Will the court please be so kind as to produce the evidence that Defendant(s) were properly notified of these hearings by the court and according to the rules of civil procedure for The State of New Jersey.
3, In the letter from Stuart H. West, Esquire 015672002, a style of name I do not believe matches the style of name that would accompany any Oath or Affirmation that would be required for any legitimate officer, or of any legitimate court venue, to swear by, he specifically mentions that the issue of the validity of the default and the validity of the mortgage have not been challenged.
4, An Affidavit of Truth is in evidence in this case that has not been challenged and has matured as Truth and Judgement in this Docket.
5, An offer to pay in full any alleged debt upon presentment of a verified or valid claim has been rejected.
6, A verified contract or claim has been requested both privately, and publicly on this courts record, for examination of validity and absence of fraud and that proof was never delivered.
7, The validity of the mortgage contract in question has been challenged and expressly challenged and as a matter of public record and this Truth now stands as fact and as Judgement regarding this Docket.
8, I instantly demand to know if this Docket is proceeding in a court of record.
9, I instantly challenge subject matter jurisdiction regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 and demand to know by what Authority and in what Venue this case is being heard.
10, I instantly demand the rights of the Sole Beneficiary of the Name and the Estate of the named Defendant to due process of Law be upheld and if this court is unwilling or incapable of providing due process of Law than I demand an immediate transfer to a court or venue that can provide due process of Law.
11, I instantly demand to know if this court is attempting to proceed under color of Law?
12, I instantly demand to know if the unalienable rights of the living and sentient Man and Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant, protected under the Bill of Rights, are being acknowledged and upheld by this court?
12, I instantly demand the Oaths or Affirmations of all court officers appearing and in the full name and capacity of the person who took that Oath or Affirmation without the use of nicknames or initials so I can formally accept their Oath or Affirmation and on the public record.
Thank you very kindly,

…………………………………………………………………seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for
“CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.

Letter to the Prosecutor 6 years 9 months ago #42

• ClaudeA
  • User is blocked
OK, Here is the newest and latest version.

Claude-Hudson: Albert
Specially and Privately domiciled in Mercer county
In care of 58 Shelburne Drive, near Ewing, New Jersey [08638]
……………………………………………………………………………
SPECALIZED LOAN SERVICING LLC : SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Plaintiff : CHANCERY DIVISON
v. : MERCER COUNTY
CLAUDE H. ALBERT, et al : DOCKET NO.: F-012470-16
Defendant(s) : CIVIL ACTION
: FINAL WARNING AND NOTICE
: OF INTENT TO SUE WITH
: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
RE:
Purported hearing(s) on June 23rd, 2017 and August 4th, 2017 and lack of notice to defendant (s), demand to uphold Judgement regarding this Docket.
TO:
The Office of Foreclosure
Mercer County Superior Court Clerk
Judge Paul Innes, P.J. CH.
PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC.
Courtesy Copy to:
Mercer County Court Administrator
Mercer County Supreme Court Chief Judge;

1, It is appearing that a purported hearing regarding the property interests in Docket.: F-012470-16 was conducted in the courtroom of Judge Paul Innes on June 23rd, 2017 and that a purported “hearing” is scheduled for August 4th, 2017, according to this testimony in the form of a letter received from the firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC. (See Exhibit 1 C enclosed).
2, Will the court please be so kind as to produce the evidence that Defendant(s) were properly notified of these “hearings” by the court and according to the rules of civil procedure for The State of New Jersey and to explain how it is proceeding after Judgement has been rendered on all pertinent issues.
3, In the letter received from Stuart H. West, Esquire 015672002, a style of name I do not believe matches the style of name that would accompany any Oath or Affirmation that would be required for any legitimate officer, or be allowed to be used by any legitimate or Lawful court or venue to swear by, he specifically testifies that the issue of the validity of the default and the validity of the mortgage have not been challenged.
4, An Affidavit of Truth is in evidence in this case that has not been challenged and has matured as Truth and Judgement regarding this Docket.
5, The Truth and irrefutable evidence is before this court that an offer to pay in full any alleged debt upon presentment of a verified or valid claim has been rejected.
6, The Truth and irrefutable evidence is before this court that a verified contract or claim has been required both privately, and publicly on this courts record, for examination of validity and absence of fraud and that such proof was never delivered.
7, The Truth and irrefutable evidence is before this court that the validity of the mortgage “contract” in question has been challenged and expressly challenged and as a matter of public record and this fact now stands as Truth and as Judgement regarding this Docket.
8, I instantly demand this court uphold the Judgement that is now in place and dismiss this action or be subject to criminal charges and contempt of due process as parties in a conspiracy with the Law Firm of PLUESE, BECKER & SALTZMAN, LLC, against the unalienable Rights and interests of a living Man and an American and New Jersey National and the unchallenged Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of the named Defendant.
9, I instantly demand to know if this court is attempting to proceed in Admiralty or Maritime jurisdiction, in a defacto colorable court or corporation that lacks Lawful Authority without any valid International Maritime contract in place. I demand that any International Maritime contract that binds the Sole Beneficiary and living, breathing Man, living on the Land of his Natural Birth be produced for examination and absence of fraud, if such a contract exists, as there is no memory or knowledge of ever agreeing to any such a contract.
10, Once again, I accept the Oaths or Affirmations of all court officers appearing to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and in the full name and capacity of the person who took that Oath or Affirmation without the use of nicknames or initials.
11, I release and discharge all officers and agents of this court from any obligation to impose military or admiralty or maritime jurisdiction and will hold the court harmless providing my demand to uphold the Judgement of the unchallenged Affidavit of Truth is honored.
12, This is my final offer and demand and I will broach no more unlawful conduct regarding Docket.: F-012470-16 from any party, officer, court, entity, corporation or individual.
You have been duly and fairly noticed, which according to your actions, is much more than you deserve,

…………………………………………………………………seal
Claude-Hudson: Albert, in esse and sui juris
Agent of record without recourse/without prejudice for
“CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”
Sole Beneficiary of the Name and Estate of “CLAUDE HUDSON ALBERT”

Verification and Acknowledgement

United States of America )
State of New Jersey ) s. a.
County of Mercer )

Before Me, on this day Claude-Hudson: Albert , known to me to be the natural person described herein, who makes oath under the Laws of Jehovah God and the risen Lord Jesus Christ, set forth in the AV1611 English Reformation Bible and in accordance with the Maxims of Equity, declares that every statement given above is the whole truth to the best of his knowledge and experience.

Subscribed and Affirmed before me on this _______day of ________________________, 20______.